PlayBuddy
September 18, 2024, 10:17:03 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How Did U Find Pogo??

Started by crazydisco,

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthPadreIsland

I cannot remember exactly how I found it.  I have been a member for about 5 yrs or more.  It started with my addiction to Euchre and has now expanded to all the games.  Possibly found it while searching for on-line Euchre.  I have been on Club almost from the beginning.  I missed a lot of badges while over-the-road driving truck but now a stay at home I have a lot of time to catch up!   :D

Barbara

Barbara

Quote from: maxraven on June 10, 2005, 01:31:46 AM
Quote from: Barbara on June 10, 2005, 12:18:15 AM
Quote from: katieshunnybunny(rangerboy) on June 09, 2005, 11:45:48 PM
I found it because i used to use aol. Then I joined because i wanted to get a badge next to my name. ONIK OINK!!!!
Badge Hog!
There is only one true BadgeHog...all others are just trying to catch up...OINK!

I see your signature Max:

"Even Badge Fairy Dust will not help the Badge Fairy catch up to the Badge Hog..."

I got your "Fairy Dust"

beanie

Welcome back Bob, nice to see you are back safely and posting again. lol  ;D

SouthPadreIsland

Thank you Barb, lol.  Avatars and web hosting are very very new to me.  Maybe my brother's friend can come over and put one up for me or at least show me how with pictures in slow motion.  I do appreciate your help Barb, thanks again. ???

Homer

Quote from: SouthPadreIsland on June 11, 2005, 01:33:41 PM
Thank you Barb, lol.  Avatars and web hosting are very very new to me.  Maybe my brother's friend can come over and put one up for me or at least show me how with pictures in slow motion.  I do appreciate your help Barb, thanks again. ???

What do you need help with? ???

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview