Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

java problem maybe someone can help me help a friend

Started by burning_bright25,

Previous topic - Next topic

burning_bright25

A friend of mine, accidentally deleted all of her .jar files...........i could go into how but i wont.    now no yahoo or pogo games work, i suggested installing the sun java, she was using the msvm, she keeps gettin errors when installing it.  so, how can this problem be fixed?  i guess the last resort is a complete system restore?  she is using windows 98 & IE 6.   deleting the game file did not work either.  i dunno how much advice you all can give but any will help.........everyone here is so great w/ pc advice. 

thanks for any tips/help/advice/hammer to break it with! lol  ;)

Jeffer

Since your using 98, you might have to go to the Sun Java and Microsoft sites and manually download ones that are  compatable to 98. 

Or you could upgrade your OS to XP.  More expensive, but eventually you'll have to pay tribute to Bill anyways... ;)

Jeffer

Quote from: Jeffer on June 12, 2005, 01:36:36 PM
Since your using 98, you might have to go to the Sun Java and Microsoft sites and manually download ones that are  compatable to 98. That's just a guess.

Or you could upgrade your OS to XP.  More expensive, but eventually you'll have to pay tribute to Bill anyways... ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview