PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:31:04 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pool

Started by hawk,

Previous topic - Next topic

hawk

Is it possible there will be a pool auto or just aimer?

that would be great to have!

SoaringUSAEagle

There will more than likely be just the aimer.  It is possible they can make the auto, but I dont think that it too likely.

hawk

ImRicherThanUAll

be a long time tho godda get the others finished up 1st

hawk

It will be fine if its in the future but as long as there is one.

ronandamee1

With High stakes pool being the next badge...anyone have an idea of how we are gonna cheat our way through it. God forbid we actually play the game and earn the badge...lol

ronandamee1

Win 2,000 tokens this week (NOT including wagers or Jackpot Spins)...How else do you win tokies besides wagering at pool. Thats like sayin win 2000 at texas holdem with out wagering?????

Homer

You get points for pocketing balls. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bob@pogopal

I did a little research last night and checked out our competitor's product for Pogo pool.

I did better without it. As a complete novice, I was able to earn between 150 and 220 tokens per game playing against pogo's robot even without winning games. At that rate it should only take 12 to 15 games to win the challenge.

Am I missing something? Or is there some trick to the challenge? I only went for the easy shots and High Stakes Pool provided the aimer.

Homer

Bob this challenge should not require a helper. Like you said, it is very easy to get points. ;) The game has an aimer on it. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Blue Aquarius

I went and practiced last night against the computer and got killed.  I see they have also lowered the amount of tokens you have to get.  It was 2000 now they dropped it to 1200.  The most I got playing 3 games was about 150.  I must really suck at this game!   :P

Blue Aquarius

Wow DJ, thanks for the tip!!  Gonna try that tomorrow.   :P

ImRicherThanUAll

Element

my score in pool is like 1340 or somthing lol and most of those games were 2000 tokens so ive made some people happy lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview