Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

reaper

Started by xxfroggiexx,

Previous topic - Next topic

xxfroggiexx

:'(
Im having a little problem with reaper #2,with winter fixed.. I bought reaper one alittle back farther an so of course I downloaded #2 and it gave me a free trial ??? ,an i thought that was alittle weird since i had already bought reaper,but my problem is im confused alil bit. D o have to re buy reaper # 2, or since I already did before, what do I do to fix it,so I can use #2, because it keeps major veggie butt :o O0..
So , please anyone an everyone,help me ! :'(

avs1roy33

Did you try entering the code from when you bought it originally?

Barbara

Quote from: xxfroggiexx on June 11, 2005, 10:54:37 PM
:'(
Im having a little problem with reaper #2,with winter fixed.. I bought reaper one alittle back farther an so of course I downloaded #2 and it gave me a free trial ??? ,an i thought that was alittle weird since i had already bought reaper,but my problem is im confused alil bit. D o have to re buy reaper # 2, or since I already did before, what do I do to fix it,so I can use #2, because it keeps major veggie butt :o O0..
So , please anyone an everyone,help me ! :'(

http://www.badgehelp.com/lost.htm

Jeffer

Did you try just loading in the new one?  That usually works.

Barbara

If you download the upgrade and it works, you should be fine.  If the registration code changes, or you run out of shareware, you don't have to purchase this auto again.  I believe the Reaper was released in March and the winter problem was fixed one or two days ago, making it a fully functional auto.  You should go to:

http://www.badgehelp.com/lost.htm

to get your new password.  Don't include the registration code that came with your original purchase though.  You will need to find the new registration code that this auto will give you at this time and send it, along with your purchase information again.

xxfroggiexx

bountyhunter

i purchased reaper today i asked for code and put in but then when i noticed i had old version not the joshua one i deleted and redownloaded but same code wont work.other upgrades ive noticed once you download the code was auto matically in.

Jeffer

On occasion a the codes don't seem to go right on an upgrade.

However, if you follow the directions at http://www.badgehelp.com/lost.htm you'll be all set.

xxfroggiexx

;D
I GOT IT ,THANK YOU EVERYONE,an I might add, the new reaper kicks them veggies butt!! O0 8) ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview