Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Thunderpopper2

Started by sugarsmom,

Previous topic - Next topic

sugarsmom

I use this program alot but have noticed that I don't get all the tokens I win in a game.  I have the program set as slow as I know how and have noticed that if I pause the program, at the end I do get all my tokens.  Anything else I can do? :'(

Barbara

Pogo put a cap on the tokens you can earn in a specified time.  They did it with several games.

Jeffer

From the badgehelp "poppit" page:

"Ok, we think we have your little "bonus token" problem fixed. Here is version 2.1. Basically, when you first run ThunderII you will get a prompt that asks you if you want to run it at lame speed and get your "bonus tokens". If you answer yes, TII will run like it has been shot in the leg and you will get your bonus tokens. If you answer NO, TII will run along like a bat out of he**."

And there you go.  If tokens are important download 2.1 and follow the directions

sugarsmom

That's what I'm talking about, I click that I am concerned about tokens but I guess the program is still running too fast.  As I mentioned in my first post, if I pause the program for about 4 min., then it will give me my bonus points, but I have to watch every game!

Jeffer

Unfortunately that's Pogo's work.  They've also added top score "flashes" to the entire room regardless of if you actually get the tokens, that attract snitches.  And if you play for over 10 minutes you're in danger of getting turned in and booted as you'll fill up the top score screen (again regardless if you actually get the tokens).

Unless someone else has a setting tip, I don't know what else to tell you.  Sorry.. :(

Capt. Morgan

I noticed that the "flasher" only lit up the first time you cleared all the balloons.
Did they change it now to flash everytime?
Because there would  be alot of flashing lights , lots of auto use in poppit.
Unfortunetly we have to go back in there next week for challenge badge.

smiles29

yes.  the last time i was in there a couple of weeks ago,  it would flash everytime.  and unfortunatly there IS a badge challenge next week.  i guess it will take me all week to do because i will only play a game or 2 at a time so i dont get people stalking me around and putting attention on me.   :-\

muncherPOGO

i used thunder popper2 all i get is out of sync in thunder popper2

windows xp

1024x 768

unchecked smooth edges

swappedsol

it matters on how fast you have the auto function. If i put mine on fast, it rips through the puzzle but is uot of sync pretty much the whole time. If i put it on Slow, it only goes out of sync a few time.

Capt. Morgan

I noticed with this auto it helped to have the JIT compiler turned ON for microsoft VM.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview