Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

poppa zoppa auto HA

Started by pogo tycoon,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogo tycoon

*** 06/12/05 UPDATE *** There is a new kick butt version that has been silently released. Delete what you have downloaded and redownload. Ohhh, you are going to like this.....As one customer states "Holy Crap!!!! In one game I got a 31,32 and 33 chain and whooped my opponents butt with a score of 17,240!!!!"

it dosnt go past 8 for me and played about 6 games of it.

missy

which one are you using??? there's two poppa autos

pogo tycoon

It dosnt work..besides i doubt it would be much better.

jrzydvl

there are 2 links to use now  and remember the autos are in beta yet he did a good job making one right away

pogo tycoon

no offense but Im looking for someone who understands, I know how to use a link and a compute.

Jeffer

Trouncer works fine for me.  I just tried it out and got 25 and 27 links right out of the gate.

Trouncer has been updated at least once already.  Are you having problems getting it to run? I'm not getting what it is you need help with.

pogo tycoon

well i have me so the only one i can use is stompzilla and my main question was why am i not getting more than 8 links?

Mayhem

StompZilla is the "dumb" auto.

It was designed to score low to keep you "under the radar" so there's less chance of someone accusing you of using an auto.

It will still win every game and gain those ranks / get those badges for you.  O0
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Buzzman

My only question is:

"Is Trouncer an upgrade to Stompzilla or do I need to buy it separately?"

Homer

Have you looked on the BH site? It clearly states:

Trouncer and StompZilla 1.1, the PoppaZoppa™ cheat have been released. These are 2 separate programs. If one doesn't work for you, try the other. Trouncer has better logic and we are quickly going to release an update that has even better logic. StompZilla the poppazoppa™ cheat will work on all windows operating systems but it is not as "smart" as Trouncer and there are no plans to update this program. When you are purchasing, make sure you tell me which one you would like to buy.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BadgeHelpOscar

Seems pretty clear to me. I probably need to get one of those "bonzi buddy" monkeys that fly around the screen and help the customer.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

kazandchip

Back away from that monkey!!!
Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on June 13, 2005, 02:37:49 PM
Seems pretty clear to me. I probably need to get one of those "bonzi buddy" monkeys that fly around the screen and help the customer.

beanie

Oh so thats what the bonzi buddy monkey does, i never knew what it was for but I have heard its a "bad monkey".   ;D.  Thanks for bringing that up Oscar- it answered an old question.  I noticed my virus protection scans for that.

BadgeHelpOscar

Yeah, it was a marketing genius that invented that thing. That damn monkey is so loaded with spyware it was falling out of his shorts as he paraded around the screen.

That didn't last too long.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

smiles29

yeah that monkey was just a phase.  i thought it was soooooooooo cute and the little sayings it had, had me rolling on the floor.  but like it was said, it didnt last long.  after about 2 months we got rid of it.  and alot of the pop ups stopped amazing huh.  it took a long time to get rid of too surprisingly.  but oh well.  i already got the 36 chain badge so the stompzilla works good.  i like that one.  it gets the game done quickly and with low scores.  i had someone ask me how can i get it done so in about 55 secs and have a low score,  i said i already got the badge, you can only get it one time so what do i care what my score is just give me ranks.

texan

i bought both of them so that i can fluctuate scores ect better when using them...seemed like a plan to me lol...besides i always buy everything from oscar when its released he's never done me wrong  ;)
hugs
Tex

moonshine

help!!!  i am new here, hi everyone.........first off let me say, I LOVE this place and all the hard working guys behind the scenes, I bought my first cheat (Trouncer) the other day, got my code immediatly and it works awesome!!  until today.........is it Pogo or do I have a problem with my cheat.........

I am using:  Windows XP
                 java
                 1024 x 768
                 16 bit
                 IE
                 smooth edges checked

today when I try and open Trouncer while playing Poppa Zoppa, Trouncer pops up but keeps telling me to start Poppa Zoppa in my browser...........I have tried rebooting 3 times but get the same message...........I can manually play Poppa Zoppa but Trouncer is not starting............any help or info would be greatly appreciated!  TIA!! 

Jeffer

I'm just guessing, but try bumping your color up to 32 bit.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview