Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

planning a surprise 50th b-day party

Started by smiles29,

Previous topic - Next topic

smiles29

i am planning a surprise 50th birthday party for my hubby.  i would like to go with the over the hill theme but i would   some ideas.  any and all will be greatly appreciated.  i have till the the 22 of july to have it all planned out, because the party will be the 23 of july. 

thank you all in advanced.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

you could go to one of the party stores like party city and rent a bunch of tomb stones and put the in your front yard the night before so when he wakes up and leaves that is the first thing he sees.  I did that for my friends dad and he got a kick out of it.

smiles29

that does sound cool.  i might just do that.  hey the neighbors already think we weird anyway.  having "halloween" associated yard decorations sitting out in july in the yard, they WILL KNOW we are weird - but what do i care lol.  i will definately check into that.  ty.

smiles29

come on everyone.  i KNOW there are people out there with some ideas of some kind.  please help me out ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

CindyLouWho

Smiles, I have a website that has lots of adult party ideas, including over the hill ideas.....can I post the addy here for ya?  Maybe something there will help.

smiles29

not sure if you can post it in the forum but you could pm me with it.  that would be great and greatly appreciated cindylouwho.  :D :D :D :D

CindyLouWho

i see all ur messengers listed if thats what u mean & can send it to 1 of those..thats only way i know to do it..just let me know

smiles29

ok.  i just noticed that you dont quite have 50 posts in here to send it through here.  so if you have yahoo that would be best because that way you can send it even if im offline.  ;D  or my hotmail one is also my email for that one.  which ever one works for you.   ;D :D

CindyLouWho

I just sent it to your yahoo messenger....hope that helps you out..good luck with the party!

smiles29

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview