This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Oscar Rocks!

Started by Jeffer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeffer

I see posts of people who complain about getting their codes.  I thought for once someone should post a thank you for a quick response.

I just bought 2 and got my codes back in 5 minutes.  Maybe less.

I always get my codes quickly (Within an hour).  Every Single Time.

Thanks for the great service!

abc123abc

Ditto, got Trouncer in 3 minutes and 04 seconds.. what took you soooo looonngg?? :)

kazandchip

I also get  mine very promptly and I live in Australia..Does that man ever sleep!!!

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Yea last night i was on and wanted trouncer and it was about 4 in the morning Eastern time and I got mine in about 30 mins.  Oscar you are the man!!

SMILE!!!

beanie

I have to totally agree- Oscar is really terrific about getting me those codes rather quickly, thats why I'm always surprised when someone complains they didnt.  Doesnt seem right.  Oh thats a really scarey picture (smile) katieshunnybunny. lol :P

Capt. Morgan

Yes, I do not understand the ranting I see in this forum.
I always get great service.
I also always thank Oscar for the service he provides in all of my emails.
And Oscar, I am down to 2 left :D
Buying them all makes for lots of codes

Sorry Oscar I just checked and I have 3 more codes to come up.
But I did just check my email and you replied with new codes by the time I had played around on this site.
I  can only guess that people who complain are clueless or trying to rip you off.

When I bought my first auto as a "newbie",Oscar emailed me back to say code was missing from paypal, he told me how to get the code and taught me how to buy codes from the website with paypal.
What more do these people want?
Have Oscar actually put the badges in their album??

I always give Oscar and the entire crew 2 thumbs up O0 O0

CindyLouWho

I'm not trying to rip anyone off.  I agree that they are very good here & very quick at getting passwords to people when ya buy em...(I'd like to have em all but I can't use em all on my win me). I was a lurker here for a very long time, even ordered some autos in Dec, before I got my nerve to finally register & start posting here.  In March I wanted to order some more but couldn't use my PayPal at the time so thy emailed me 3 options I could use....

Yes, there are 3 ways to avoid using Paypal.

1. Use Storm Pay

To do this, go to REGISTRATION (from the main page) and scroll down to the very bottom. Right underneath 125 buys them all you will see the StormPay link. Click that and fill out the info.

2. Email me your credit card number, expiration date and how many programs you would like.

I will manually process your card myself with my merchant account. All credit card info will be destroyed after verification.

3. Mail a check or money order.

From all I had seen & read I trusted em enough to email them my credit card info, then I got my passwords.  But I didn't get any Transactions #'s with em so now I can't get the new pw's I need.  I guess I'll take the loss & a lesson learned.  No more emails from me trying to get these lost codes.

smiles29

yes oscar does rock.  i did the buy all option a few months back and had to use hubbys email for paypal and sent a message with it asking to send to my email instead.  i sent in like 10-15 codes all at once and within 7 minutes i had all the pw's and to MY email.  i always send my codes to oscar at all times of day or night and get codes sometimes faster than what i can switch screens from the send an email to my inbox.  he is mighty quick.  almost as if he has a puter set up for each person who buys them and when one flashes up he swivels around and responds - i know thats not how he does it but as fast as i always get my codes you would swear thats how he does it  O0.  i have never had to wait more than i think 20 minutes for a code.

GO OSCAR!!!!  YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!   ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!

kazandchip

I had a problem with codes changing, dear Oscar helped me out and even when I mess up ( ie  I wanted a new reaper code when I had  actually bought vegomania) he is always there to help.I do not know what went wrong with your paypal but to us overseas buyers it is a god send.I leave all my ebay sales money there and therefore it seems that it costs nothing for the autos ( quoting the person who had paypal problems)

Betty Boop

Cindy,

You should have a copy of that transaction on your credit card statement....that would be the proof that they require...all you have to do is contact your credit card co for a copy of your statement or perhaps you can look it up online...

rhino

What the hell...i will throw some MAN LOVE Oscar's way!!!! O0

CindyLouWho

Quote from: bettyboop1958 on June 14, 2005, 07:58:35 AM
Cindy,

You should have a copy of that transaction on your credit card statement....that would be the proof that they require...all you have to do is contact your credit card co for a copy of your statement or perhaps you can look it up online...

Betty, TYVM for your response ....I have my paper statement with that info on it..don't know if he would want that info or not cause thats not what he asked for....I will see...again thanks!!

Barbara

Quote from: rhino on June 14, 2005, 08:22:41 AM
What the hell...i will throw some MAN LOVE Oscar's way!!!! O0
You have that whole "Pay Pal" thing wrong.

missy

Adacia

I haven't even bought an auto yet. If I ever do, it'll be from Oscar. It's only a matter of doing it on my part. When I do , I know where to go. 

Jeffer

Buying autos is sort of like eating peanuts.  Once you start, you're hooked.. ;)

Betty Boop

cindy,

i would scan your credit card statement into the computer and them copy and paste that transaction into your email .all the instuctions for a lost code are at http://www.badgehelp.com/lost.htm

smiles29

Quote from: Jeffer on June 14, 2005, 08:44:39 PM
Buying autos is sort of like eating peanuts. Once you start, you're hooked.. ;)

well said jeffer.  how true, oh how true  8) 8) 8)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview