Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Basketball Playoffs!!

Started by katieshunnybunny(rangerboy),

Previous topic - Next topic

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

I would just like to know what the Pistons are doing?  I mean they just beat the one of the best players of all time (Shaq) and then they go out and play like poop I just don't understand!!

smiles29

i dont understand either.  they better get their stuff together.  since there is no hockey this year we need a team to keep detroit on the map especially since we all know that the lions and tigers aint goin to do it - lorl.

Capt. Morgan

Basketball is still playing?
I have been to 4 baseball games of our new nationals team and there is still basketball going on?
Duh, they drag out the playoffs as LONG as they can and wonder why we could care less in JUNE about basketball.
On top of that they start the games  after 9pm and they do not finish until about midnight,
Sorry David Stern, start the lockout I could care less.

touitsjesse

GO SPURS!!!!!!![/size]

Stinky

GO SPURS GO!!!!  :D :D :D :D
Being in San Antonio I had to chime in!
WOOHOO
O0

corvettegurl

GO PISTONS!!! 

Since the lockout No REDWINGS :-[  And Lets Face it the LIONS SUX.....So for Us Michiganders we only have basketball...They defintey need to KiCk it Up....and Rasheed Wallace with all those fouls >:(

They Need to Start Playing Some DEE - TROIT  BASKETBALLL

smiles29

thats right corvettegurl.   i have a bubmper sticker that kinda sums it up well.  it seys "go lions, and take the tigers with you".  mike illich dont care much about baseball,  just hockey but with no hockey he shoulda focused on baseball this year but oh well.  at least we have the home court advantage for the next 3 games.   GOOOOOOOOOOOO PISTONNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

touitsjesse

and although i live way closer to detroit now, i stil have to root for the spurs, i grew up there for 30 + years before i moved to canada.

smiles29

Quote from: touitsjesse on June 14, 2005, 03:19:15 PM
and although i live way closer to detroit now, i stil have to root for the spurs, i grew up there for 30 + years before i moved to canada.

trader.  (joking).  you gotta root for the team that is just natural for you to root for.  go pistons!!!!!!!!

touitsjesse

smiles29

ok.   :'(.  if thats the way it is.  (lol)  8)

good luck to both teams.  if you think about it, both teams ARE winners though.

(go pistons  :P)

touitsjesse

yes they are and if you actualy read the story behind this game, you see that both teams share an of court bound as well, so both teams actually win, but only one can be deemed a winner.

smiles29

yes they are both winners and only one can  be crowned winner in this aspect. 

ok i think i am missing something.  what do they share off court?

touitsjesse

larry brown used to coach the spurs....greg popovich was taught by larry brown...lary browns daughter lives in SA and very often visits greg popovich....greg popovich attended larry browns daughters weddng and both still to this day frequently call and or visits each other along with some of the other spurs...so this finals seems to be a win win from the daughters prospective and a win win for the coachs. And i serioulsy think that the other will not hold any grudge against the other in any fashion and if anything, made thier bonds greater.

smiles29

oh ok.  i didnt know that.  that is pretty fascinating.  see you really do learn something new everyday.   O0

Roseybud333

Unfortunatly. . . . i live in the U.P. of Michigan. . . I've only lived here for 2 years and I moved here from Chicago. They say home is where the heart is so Go Cubs, Sox, Bulls and Bears LOL and if hockey ever comes back lmao Go Blackhawks. And yes I know most of our teams suck but u gotta have hometown pride!  ;D

smiles29

that is absolutely right roseybud.

btw. WTG PISTONS!!!!!!!!!!!

touitsjesse

GO SPURS GO SPURS !!!!!!!

NBA CHAMPS !!!!   AGAIN !!!!!!

smiles29

Stinky

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview