Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Word whomper in two locations

Started by swappedsol,

Previous topic - Next topic

swappedsol

Kinda technical

I tried to copy all aspects of word whomper off my pc at work and take it home but it doesnt work. Any ideas on how that can?

So i Remote consoled into my pc at work from home and tried to run it that way and it still wouldnt work. any ideas on that?

Capt. Morgan

The autos are meant to run on only 1 computer.
If you want to run it twice I suggest you purchase another one.

Jeffer

Yep.  If you need to run it in two places you need two autos.  You can't copy the autos to different computers.

Are you running both the auto and the browser from your work PC when you remote?  I would think that would work.

swappedsol

yes - im remoting in a using the auto and the borwser on the remote computer via the remote session.

What is stopping me from running the auto at two different places? reg settings? it can be smart enough to take a hardware profile? or some other snapshot of that computer.

admin

If you want to run an auto on two different computers you need to buy two different copies.

swappedsol

hmm - that is pretty unfair. Not that im complaining cause there has to be a way. 10 bux is 10 bux.

Motley

I do think it's fair.  How fair would it be to the programmers to have people copying their hard work?  While some people are honest, there are a select few that would use this to go giving away copies to all of their friends.

smiles29

that is a very good point.  how do the programmers know that you really do have 2 computers and not trying to give it to your friend or something.  what i did and am doing is try the auto on both computers and which ever computer the auto works best on is the one i send the code in for.  so far,  i have all the autos on my laptop, but anyway.

swappedsol

your point negates the reasoning behind the "lost" reg code. a newly downloaded trial version on another machine has a different reg code. I email the "lost people" and request another reg code. There. Two locations.

smiles29

Barbara

How about if we leave this one alone and let the owner of Badgehelp clarify this for them?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview