This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Badges

Started by ManOfStrings,

Previous topic - Next topic

leezisme

could the washington one be for perfect pair? i may be wrong but didn't one of the added badges for PP have summat to do with a funfair on it? the watch is july's jigsaw case i suspect - the picture quality seems to match most of the other ones for that game :-)

Barbara

The badge that looks like George Washington after Slim Fast is too ugly to be anything interesting.  I agree with Lee about the jigsaw badge.

Carly

Thanks for posting those badges. Im 50% sure they have something to do with jigsaw. Just a guess though.

Jeffer

Quote from: Barbara on June 23, 2005, 08:09:29 AM
The badge that looks like George Washington after Slim Fast is too ugly to be anything interesting. I agree with Lee about the jigsaw badge.

I have to clean coffee off my screen after reading that...

Doesn't Double Duece Poker have Washington on one of the cards? 

Barbara

Why Jeffer, you little minx!  Yes, you are correct about the badge.  This one certainly stumped the entire panel, except for you.  Four gold stars!

avs1roy33

Carly

Quote from: avs1roy33 on June 23, 2005, 11:23:38 AM
Barbara, what a sad looking rat dog!

Yea I kinda missed the donut. lol  ;)

Pogo Dalek

What is the Summer of Love badge for????

Barbara

Avs, he is not a "rat dog"  Man, you just got a big ole demerit.   :)

avs1roy33

caroline196

the summer of love badge will be a special edition badge.pogo usually do a special edition badge every few months that will correspond with the weekly challenges.you usally have to win so many challenges in 2 or 3 weeks to win the special edition badge.hope that gives the information you require O0

Barbara

Last year they had a Fourth of July badge.  Maybe this will have something to do with the fourth of July.  The summer solstice already passed on the 21st.

Barbara

Quote from: avs1roy33 on June 23, 2005, 11:23:38 AM
Barbara, what a sad looking rat dog!

The "rat dog" is the Pappillion, winner of the Kennel Club "Best of Show" a few years back.  The interesting thing about this dog is that he brings me small cubes of cheese that taste funny, go figure.  :)

kessler

barbara if you come across a "the dog"esque  pic of a boxer let me know.. I'd love one!

Barbara

You can check out the dogs by typing "The Artlist The Dog" in your web browser.  Have fun, you will love this site!

kessler

cool yippee thanks! i googled "the dog" only to be met with disappointment.

crankycook

Hi all, this is the first time i have posted anything, always lurk and love the site, could the summer of love badge be for canasta, you know, going from the beatnik 50's to the groovy 60's lol.

Barbara

Welcome to the site!  Actually, that makes sense.  I bet it has something to do with canasta. Good call!

Adacia

Hi all. Found two new badges and thought I'd share. They are probaly weekly challenges.

Barbara

Excellent work!  Maybe the top one is Rainy Day Spider.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview