Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Trouncer

Started by timex76,

Previous topic - Next topic

timex76

I am having problems getting this program also the new perfect pair on to start.  It just goes into the black dos promt box and then disappears my settings are.
ie
32 bit color
sun java unchecked
smooth edges unchecked
1024 x 786

Barbara

timex76

Barbara

This is a job for the experts.  Hey experts!  Over here!  I am sure they will get you up and running soon.

Homer

Quote from: timex76 on June 14, 2005, 06:13:23 PM
I am having problems getting this program also the new perfect pair on to start.  It just goes into the black dos promt box and then disappears my settings are.
ie
32 bit color
sun java unchecked
smooth edges unchecked
1024 x 786

Try switching java to Microsoft VM

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

timex76

Yeah that is what I am using (vm),  sorry was to lazy to look it up when I was doing the post.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

timex76

Tried that also, no go, tried opening the program with no windows open, same prob, tried it with mozilla same thing...going crazy  :o

lvdust72

I had to give my trial a few minutes after the black box opened up.  Then it great for me til it expired......Should have waited and got it instead of Stompzilla......Ohhhh well...teach me to jump too quick.  LOL

Barbara

Motley

I love Stompzilla too Barb, it keeps me under the radar and it gets me what I need...ranks.

Jeffer

I've been playing Trouncer in fairly full rooms and haven't had much of a problem.

If you are in a room with fairly good scores, you'll be ok.. But you might want to kick the speed to about the middle.

~Ãutolovér~

Hi Timex76, I'm having the exact same problem as you, using javaVM, IE, XP pro, Matchmaker4 and Trouncer just wont open at all, I get a quick flash of the black dos screen too then nothing happens at all, I've waited and waited but nothing happens, hope someone can help  :o  :D

smiles29

well that does sound like something that the programmers need to step in and help out on.  they should be here soon to assist.  you have us baffled here (but then again we arent all programmers  ::) :P).  good luck.  i know they will have you up and running in no time.

timex76

Hay autolover as funny as this sounds I got trouncer to work....although haven't tried matchamker 4.  The only way I could even get it to open is if I had the program on my desktop.  If I would put it into a folder it ceased to work  ??? ??? ???  Hope that it does the same for you.

~Ãutolovér~

Wow Lucky you Timex76...I put it on my desktop but still have the same problem, it wont open  :'(.......... if you have any other ideas or anyone, please please let me know  :-*

~Ãutolovér~

Hey Timex76.....Did u get Matchmaker4 to work the same way ?....cause I cant get either of them to open  :(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview