Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

A Game....Duh

Started by Adacia,

Previous topic - Next topic

Adacia

Fine, I am not going out tonight. My friend brought 3 others I am not going to associate with. I am a bit depressed and bored, so let's do this game thing.

I'm going to name an artsist/ group. Take my last letter and make it a start for your answer.

Example....Eminem = Melissa Etheridge  = Eurythmics

(Do any date, any artist. If someone asks or have never heard of your answer fill us in. )

ONLY RULE------ [admin edit] - some people may not like that

If you leave an answer that ends in a digit, then our next task is to start with that digit. There are enuff number bands out there.

The object of this is to be the last poster that can come up with a response that is legal to artists/ groups. When no one can go behind you, you win.

[admin edit] - no prizes will be awarded

My start choice - Fleetwood Mac

missy

missy

Motley

Lita Ford

But due to fairness and my vast knowledge of music, I have a complete A-Z encyclopedia of bands/artists right here on my desk, I will allow it to be amongst other people.

Have Fun!!

PrincessKate

DEANY

Adacia

I just wrote Homer and asked him if my prize was kewl. It'll either be a bomb or work out.

I am not in for a prize obviously, but will make it hard and guess lol

touitsjesse

lol..just had to throw that one in there...just curious to see what becomes of that....lol

Jeffer

OK I screwed up here.

I answered "Duran Duran" between lita ford and new order.  Then I deleted my post because I don't want a prize.

I don't know if this is an authorised  contest, but I don't want to screw up the game for anyone else either.

PrincessKate

Xhibit.....I think I spelled that right.  Might have to edit...lol.

Edit to add: Was on my way back to fix the spelling, but Froggie beat me to it....lol.  Am I out for misspellings?

Adacia

DEANY

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview