Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Auto Trades if possible

Started by Vancitygreek,

Previous topic - Next topic

Vancitygreek

I have a question about some autos. I bought all the auto programs from your site in March and I have no need for 3 of the programs is there anyway possible to trade them with a couple new ones that came out and i have my heart set on.  :)

Homer

I doubt it. You bought them from badgehelp not pogocheats.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Barbara

Quote from: Vancitygreek on June 15, 2005, 05:18:58 PM
I have a question about some autos. I bought all the auto programs from your site in March and I have no need for 3 of the programs is there anyway possible to trade them with a couple new ones that came out and i have my heart set on.  :)

Badgehelp is not the public library.  Once you buy an auto, you own it.  What would their incentive be to give you new autos without compensation?  They can't come and take the auto off your computer and recycle it for someone else.

Vancitygreek

So even if they are not activated on to my computer yet I still cant do anything. Well I understand that this is not a public library it was something that I just wanted to ask that is all. Thanks for your time.
P.S. Why did badgehelp link me with your site if you arent associated.

Barbara

They are associated.  How can your autos not be activated on your computer?

Vancitygreek

From my understanding once Oscar gives you a code to register the auto program on to your computer that is automatic activations once you put in the registered code for a cheat. The autos that I have i havent even bothered to touch as I have no need for them as I am using a different cheat for the slots which is not associated with badge help or pogo cheats site.

Barbara

I am not quite sure what you mean.  You pick an auto, try it and then buy it.  It is yours to keep, upgrades are free.  Each one is $10,00, except for the Freecell auto.  There is a "buy them all" price available.

Barbara

Have you purchased an auto from Badgehelp yet?

Jeffer

I got it Barb.  She bought the $150 deal, and now has auto's she didn't register and doesn't want.  She wants to trade them in for new autos that she does want.

She can get the "buy one get one free" deal that all package members get, but there are no returns on unused autos.

I think I got it right.... :o

Barbara

Whew Jeffer, thanks for explaining that to me.  Now I get it.  Yes, $10.00 will buy you two of the titles that weren't included in your March purchase.

Vancitygreek

THANKS FOR TRYING TO UNDERSTAND JEFF YOU DID GET IT RIGHT..........IT IS ABOUT TIME SOMEONE UNDERSTOOD WHAT THE HELL I WAS TRYING TO SAY THIS PAST 30 MINUTES.

avs1roy33

Barbara provides the best help anyone could ask for. If you weren't so confusing in your posts, your question would have been answered before it was. Patience is a virtue.

Barbara

Quote from: Vancitygreek on June 15, 2005, 05:52:19 PM
THANKS FOR TRYING TO UNDERSTAND JEFF YOU DID GET IT RIGHT..........IT IS ABOUT TIME SOMEONE UNDERSTOOD WHAT THE HELL I WAS TRYING TO SAY THIS PAST 30 MINUTES.

There is not need to post in all caps.  You blew into chat three times today and stormed out because you weren't answered in 2 seconds.  I didn't understand what you were trying to say, and I am sorry for that.  I had a hard time reading your run-on sentence.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Quote from: Vancitygreek on June 15, 2005, 05:52:19 PM

There is no need to get mad at someone giving you free advice.  The people on this site are doing this out of the goodness of there heart and if they have a hard time understanding you then you need to explain yourself better and someone will be gladly to help you.  And for furture knowledge when you go into chat it says on top that you ask a question then wait because people don't babysit the chat.

smiles29

well said everyone.

sometimes you could say what you mean and mean what you say but sometimes others dont quite comprehend it the way you put it at first.  sometimes it takes people a few minutes for things to click in the mind.

Mikeael

Whats your problem??? there are very nice people here

NY Greek Girl

mkeael relax urself there killer !!! no need 2 butt in !!! she knows there nice people it was just a little hard 2 get her question across thats all and if ur wondering why im butting in its because shes my sister no need for reply thank you

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Quote from: NY Greek Girl on June 16, 2005, 11:06:00 AM
mkeael relax urself there killer !!! no need 2 butt in !!! she knows there nice people it was just a little hard 2 get her question across thats all and if ur wondering why im butting in its because shes my sister no need for reply thank you

I am replying just because you said not to.  I don't care if it your sister or not she was rude and thats what we are talking about.

admin

The original poster's question has been answered, so I'm going to lock this before it gets out of hand.