Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hearts assitant help needed please

Started by kaeliee,

Previous topic - Next topic

kaeliee

Hi,

I am having trouble using the Hearts assistant. I run the assistant after the game is started as suggested but I keep getting an error that reads" runtime error 13 type mismatch". Does anyone know what this means? Also, I have a screenshot of the actual assistant and can send to anyone who can help. I dont know what any of the text acually means. Are there directions on how to use this program anywhere? I'm not even sure if the computer is supposed to throw all the cards as well as the initial tossing of three cards. Does it work for all types of Pogo Hearts or just Club Po=go?

I also searched through the technical posts and didnt find any with the same problems.

I am using IE 6.0. I also have a couple other autos and have never had any problem with them.

Any information would be very much appreciated. Feel free to email me at [admin edit - please do not post your email address in public]

Barbara

I have no idea about this auto.  You could try sending your screen shot and a description of your problem to Bill@badgehelp.com.  He is a really great guy!

smiles29

sorry i am not familiar with that auto either.  try what barbara has sugested or put you computer specs in here and hopefully someone can help a little better.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview