Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

thunderpopper ii

Started by swappedsol,

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara

The best way to find out if they work well is to try them.  I know Stompzilla for Poppazoppa works with 98.  There are free trials on each auto.  Take a few out for a spin and see if they work for you.

moonshine

just for grins, try changing your 16 bit to 32 bit, I did that yesterday and it worked like a charm..........however, I have windows xp, but heck give it a shot.....good luck!!!!    O0

buggyhuggs

I would like some help please. My Thunder Poper II is working. The only problem I am having is the dang flashing yellow and blue is driving my eyes crazy. Can it be turned off? Also when it has a prize left in the string of 5 or less balloons it just screams no solution found in the flashing blue & yellow for ever until I came back and hit new game. Could that problem be addressed in an up date. For some reason it needs to close because it has a problem after running for a while. Maybe that could be addressed in an update of some kind. There is no error reporting to send. So I don't know how to do that.

Windows XP pro
cable connection
aol ISP but using IE 6 to play game
32 bit color (yellow & blue flashing is very clear) LMAO
1024x768
smooth edges at proper settings
MS java   Thanks in advance.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

buggyhuggs

Oh Homer thank you so much my eyes thank you too You are wonderfull. Hugs & Kisses.
:-* :-* :-* :-* ;D ;D ;D

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

reeperc76

1) Operating system (Windows XP)
2) Browser (Internet Explorer 6)
3) Color setting (32 bit) High Color
4) Screen resolution (800x600)
5) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked
6) Used both MS VM and Sun Java

My problem is similar to others but I haven't been able to fix it.  I start Popit in my IE browser.  When it loads and opens, I open Thunderpoppit2 and all it says is start the progem in your browser.  I've restarted it and still nothing.  I also tried it with netscape and also tried both forms of Java.  How can I get this to work!!!

Jeffer

Try changing your screen resolution to 1024x768.

missy

also try moving your auto towards the bottom of the game screen.  sometimes it doesn't wanna recognize it. 

my4angels

Can someone help me figure out how to get Thunderpop to work right.I think I've tried everything to get it to work but keeps saying the same thing,My Perimeter is wrong. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?? Thanks!!!! Donna
I'm on windows ME
screen is 24 bit  600X800

Jeffer

I believe ME is your problem.  Most autos don't work with it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview