Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Robottso

Started by rhino,

Previous topic - Next topic

rhino

Hey Oscar/Homer,i am having trouble with getting Robottso to run. Any ideas. It has been running fine since i bought it and now i am having troubles. Thanks for any help.

missy

Homer

BadgeHelp is aware of the issue. I'm sure they are working to resolve the problem. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

rhino

Ah ok Homer i am glad it isnt something on my end. Thanks again.

Barbara

This problem will be resolved soon.  I am also having problems running this auto program.  Work on your other badges for now and this too shall pass.

Capt. Morgan

Thanks for the info
Robottso had run perfect for me and now tonight I cannot get it to work,

Barbara

Yes, Bob will get Robottso running soon.  You have plenty of other games to run while you wait.

beanie

Ok this is just a question because I don't know too much about computers or programs - so forgive me if it seems silly.  I thought that when you purchased an auto it is saved onto your computer and runs from there, I didn't realize that they still run from badgehelp.  Does that mean that if ever (hopefully never) badgehelp decides to no longer run the website- that the autos will not be available to use?  Hope my question is understandable.  This problem with Robottso is what prompted my question since I could not run it either.

smiles29

that is a good question beanie. 

here is my personal opinion.  with the demand out there for pogo autos,  i dont think that that will be a problem.  as long as pogo is still around i think that badgehelp will still be around.  i could be wrong,  but that is just strictly my opinion.

Capt. Morgan

Just checked Robottso and she ran like a champ.
I guess badgehelp worked their magic again.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview