Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Firefox Help

Started by avs1roy33,

Previous topic - Next topic

avs1roy33

I am trying to use Firefox as my second browser to get the euchre badge. When I open Firefox, it says "www.google.com could not be found. Please check the name and try again." and the screen is white. So I type in pogo.com, and it has the same error: "pogo could not be found. PLease check the name and try again." I even uninstalled it and went back and downloaded it, and it is still having this problem. There is nothing wrong with my Explorer, so I am totally confused. Can anyone help? Thanks

Homer

Maybe something is wrong with your ISP? When's the last time you did a spyware/virus scan? Have you tried clearing your cache? ???

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

avs1roy33

I figured it out. When I turned off my firewall, Firefox works great. It seems the firewall blocked it without telling me. Thanks for the help Homer.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

smiles29

wow.  i would have never thought of the firewall blocking a browser.  i learned something new today and will have to keep that in mind.  i do know that sometimes the firewall will block a pogo game from running,  i just still have not found out how to get around it but oh well.

ProudDadOfOne

i am having a problem when i try to use a second name, i ckick on the table where my other name is, i type the password in, and it says something about a pop-up blocker, and to press alt,shift or controil, and when i do, it still wont work, i get the same message. Can someone help me, i just want the badge. Thank u.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

If you just want the badge then turn off youur pop up blocker until you get it and then turn it back on.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview