Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Elchie Eater

Started by AbCdEfMONKEY,

Previous topic - Next topic

AbCdEfMONKEY

Does Anyone Know if They have Finished Updating ELCHIE EATER??? ???....LOL....Because I Hate That Game And I Need SOme Ranks If You Catch My Drift ;) ;) Hint...Hint....BADGES!!!

Fluffy756

It hasn't been updated that I know of. Sure they are still working on it.

fluffy

Barbara

Badgehelp will announce the release and Pogocheats will also have it on their homepage.

PogoKnight

I think Sushi has been released , at least in beta form, on BH.com.   

I havent tried it,  Squelchies is probably my least favorite game...well next to Euchre, that is.

smiles29

yes,  badgehelp is still working on an update for the squelchies auto.

what is sushi?  (besides raw fish)

Jeffer

You can download Sushi on the Badgehelp site.

It works much better.

smiles29

ok thank you.  now my next question is,  is this an update or do we buy this one seperately?

BadgeHelpOscar

Sushi is not fish...it is actually the "sticky rice"

Sushi is the "official food of badgehelp.com"

Not like any of you would care, just thought I would share that factoid with you.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

smiles29

lol. thank you oscar.  can you share some with me?  i just rice.

but is the auto an upgrade and we just send you the code for the password or do we have to buy this one seperately?

BadgeHelpOscar

No, it is an upgrade. If you bought EE or the package, you get Sushi.

And not that garbage California Roll either. Your choice is either Smoked Squelchie Salmon or Yellowtail topped with raw pogo eggs.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

smiles29

oh thank you oscar.  i will be sending that code over shortly.   :D

and that yellowtail topped with raw pogo eggs sounds good to me.   :P ???

tvc

Well done with Sushi! I just tried the free trial and very excellent hats off to whoever created this auto  O0

smiles29

havent had a chance to try it out yet, but if its as good as all the other autos from badgehelp,  i know its going to be good and kick some major fishy butt.   :D :D ??? O0

BadgeHelpOscar

It's not finished yet....there will a few updates coming down the pipe here in a day or 2.

BadgeHelpOscar

Is that freshwater eel Unagi or the salt Anagi?

smiles29

you guys are so funny.  you always make me laugh.  (and that is a very good thing)

Jeffer

Barbara

BadgeHelpOscar

If you eat the Wasabi I make: 10 parts wasabi to 1 part soy sauce.....Oh my....yes, you are going to need some Rita's.

missy

mmmm...I'll take a margarita, but I can't have too many or I get crazy.  lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview