Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Trouncer ?

Started by Roseybud333,

Previous topic - Next topic

Roseybud333

Is trouncer ever going to be fixed to where us Windows ME users can use it? I downloaded Stompzilla and I must admit it is quite stupid LOL Just curious ;D

Barbara

Rosey,
     That "stupid" auto is a man's work and that man happens to be my friend and reads this forum.  No, Trouncer will never be modified to work with Windows ME.

CindyLouWho

I haven't played PZ that much yet  (busy working on other game badges..lol)   but because of Stompzilla, I've gotten to rank 3 & I plan on buying it soon.  I figure any auto that works on my Win ME, I consider it a very good auto.....just wish they had an auto I could use for poppit.

BadgeHelpOscar

I can tell you right now....once Longhorn comes out next year.....98/ME users are going to be harder up than they are now. I HIGHLY recommend buying a better computer or trying to upgrade memory if you can and installing something that has been made in the last 5 years. You are going to be finding yourselves out of MANY loops in the year to come.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

CindyLouWho

I'm saving up to get a new puter now & believe me, I can't wait to the day I can get one...this 1 has as much memory as it will take ..tried updating to XP but for some reason it wouldn't install on here but my brother is gonna check it out next time he visits as he is the puter wizard in our family..lol.  In the meantime, I do the best I can with what I got. 

Roseybud333

I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I did not mean to. I meant the auto using the terms that others have used isn't as "smart" as Stompzilla. I have downloaded some of the other autos and yes Oscar does a very good job. Again I'm very sorry if I offended anyone. I did not mean to.  :-[

Homer

Your punishment is to go stand in the corner for 15 minutes. :P j/k

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Barbara

I get to stand with her!  We can share cookies and gossip about Homer.   :)

Homer

Quote from: Barbara on June 17, 2005, 06:01:57 PM
I get to stand with her!  We can share cookies and gossip about Homer.   :)

Well you can stand in the corner with her but remember I already ate the cookies. :P
Oreo Double Stuffed Peanut Butter cookies.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Barbara

Nuh uh, we have the fudge covered Oreos, in both white and milk chocolate.

Roseybud333

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh there's nothin like teasing a pregnant woman with fudge covered oreos!!! :D
I will suck it up and take my punishment like a wo(man) LOL ;D

Barbara

Roseybud333

My due date is August 9th but doctor is inducing me on August 1st! And it's coming quick LOL

Barbara

God bless you and your baby.  Homer, we are going to be an aunt and uncle, sniff.  Is this your first child?

Roseybud333

LOL No my second and last. I have a daughter who just turned 4 in April. I was hoping this one was a boy but nooooooooooooo! LOL God had other plans for me and my hubby. But she is healthy and fairly big (which is why i'm being induced) and We couldn't ask for more  ;D

Barbara

I have two daughters, the loves of my life.  They are 22 and 23 years old.  I have always been partial to girls.

Roseybud333

Shhhhhhhhhh don't tell my hubby but i'm kinda happy it's a girl LOL  But it would have been kinda nice to have one of each!

Motley

I have two little girls and could never ask for more...well, I could but it just isn't happening.  I love that my household is female dominated.  My husband has had to shave his head because of the plentiful grey hairs and he was balding at a quick rate anyway.

Roseybud333

LOL when I met my hubby almost 7 years ago he shaved his head all the time. Now he has nice curly locks down to his shoulders. I would die if he shaved his head :'( But maybe I wouldn't cause he was bald when i fell in love with him  :D

CrazyLady33

I have a 16-year-old son you and your hubby can have.  All you have to do is feed him and give him money to go to the movies EVERY weekend and he is good to go lmao. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview