Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

poppit auto???

Started by luvy,

Previous topic - Next topic

luvy

Does anyone know why I wouldn't get a response when asking for the code for poppit after emailing 2 days in a row?  (I made the purchase of all the autos at a time it would include this game) :o

KerSplat

Have you checked your junk mail folder? Sometimes they go in there.  If your emailing them for the codes u need to include proof of purchase.  I usually have no problems at all with getting the codes.  Most of the time they are pretty quick about it.

luvy

They always have before....I am wondering if maybe they are on vacation??

jrp

try to email badgehelp, that is what I do when I get and auto, after I purchase it I put the code in the block in paypal but them I also email badehelp help too, the responds is pretty quick that way

Barbara

Please, do not make the purchase and also e-mail Badgehelp.  This is how things get slowed down. 

To get your code, use the following link:

http://www.badgehelp.com/lost.htm

Jeffer

I got a response from Oscar last night (Euchre Auto... Go figure).

Barb is correct. Follow the directions listed on the link provided. 

Also:

Don't send any attachments.  Your emails will get tossed.  Just copy and past from paypal.

The first thing in your message should be the code. If you have a comment put it at the end of your message. 

Finally, make sure that he has your correct email address.  Oscar goes by the email address listed in the paypal receipt at the time you bought your package.  If you've changed it since then you have to make him aware of that.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview