Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

moving

Started by Thunder,

Previous topic - Next topic

Thunder

hi, i have a  question i am going to be moving to san diego in a few months because my oldest son and my soninlaw is in the navy and thay are being deployed for 6 months and the girls need me to help them out with the kids my 2 wonderful grandsons so thay can take some college courses and work my question is when i move i dont know if i will have charter high speed or another high speed i still dont know alot about computers and need to know if when i make the change will my autos still be on my computer no matter what high speed i get . i do no it will not be AOL. thank you  jennie

Homer

If you are using the same pc you should have no problems.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Thunder

yes i will still have the same computer thank you homer you are a real swell guy.

Homer

smiles29

form my personal experience you should not have any problems.  i have my autos on my laptop.  when im at home i have comcast high speed internet.  when i go clear across the state to my dads house for a few days,  i have to have dial up and the autos still run fairly well.  good luck.

gin

I have just about the same problem, except  mine is that I am just going for 2 weeks to babysit my grandsons. My question is, do I need to take my computer with me or can I log  into mine through one of theirs.  I just can't be that long without my many daily visits to this site and using my autos to work on  my badges.   Help please.   Thanks! 

Homer

You would have to take your pc with you. However you could just download the trial versions on the pc where you will be at. That could be enough until you get back depending on how much you plan to use them while away.

gin

Thanks Homer   I will download the trial versions.  That hadn't even crossed my mind. I guess that's why you make the big bucks!!!   LOL  I know you will always have a good solution for me. Thanks again.     O0

number2

Im debating on getting a new computer but, will i have to rebuy all the autos i have on my old computer?

Barbara

No, all you have to do is to use the following link:

http://badgehelp.com/lost.htm
and you are good to go.

number2

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview