Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Trouncer...ugh!

Started by prozac4me,

Previous topic - Next topic

prozac4me

I was just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem with trouncer or maybe it's just me.  Trouncer does work for me but I have noticed many times that it will break a chain when there is no reason to break the chain.  I'm trying to get my 36 badge and it is driving me nuts!  I have tried both the auto and by myself.  I know I will get it sooner or later...probably in my case later lol!  I have read numerous tips on how to try and get it and ty for that...but like i said it's probably just me lol.  Maybe just maybe is there something wrong with trouncer?  Does anyone know why it's breaking chains when really it doesn't have too?  My reactor will be going off and trouncer will jump to something else to break the chain instead of jumping to the reactor.  Is there a way to fix this?  If anyone has any helpful tips, ideas or suggestions, please let me know.

TY :)

tvc

I have gotten the 36 chain without using an auto 4 times. I might add I use trouncer as my auto and it does not get the 36 chain for me but as long as it clears the board to get the eggs that is all that matters good luck in your quest

Spooks

I have noticed this happening with mine too. Seems kinda odd but what's a game without a little challenge?! Hehehe

Jeffer

I've seen mine get 34 so far.  I haven't had the chance to use it like I'd like to though...

Patience is a virtue...

BigByrd

Well I noticed the problem with Trouncer, but I did get my 36 chain using it, so it can get it. ;D

BigTim

Trouncer gets 36 for me almost daily.  Hang in there!!!

HollyDazed

I got my 36 badge last Friday.  I had resigned myself to using Trouncer to go up in ranks and to my amazement it got the 36 badge for me.  I too had watched it get 35, 34, and 33 chains and then do something stupid to break the chain when it wasn't necessary so you can imagine my surprise when it actually finished the 36 chain.  Keep trying - you'll get there.

smiles29

w2g on getting that badge everyone.  now on to those rank badges which should be a piece of cake.   ;) :D O0 ;) :D O0

Fluffy756

I been playing on and off with auto see if I can get the chain of 36....... Well auto did me right few hours ago I got the chain of 36... bad news is lol lol I did it on my other screen name not sure how long it will take get it on my second screen name....

fluffy

best auto beside popit....

smiles29

w2g fluffy.  if you can get it on your one screen name,  im sure you can get it on your other.  good luck.

Jeffer

In the last day I've gotten a 35 with Trouncer and by myself. If work would stop interfering with my Pogo, I'd be there already... 8)

prozac4me

O0WTG!!!!!!! All of you that got your 36 badge.  I'm still trying on mine...but like I said it would probably be later than sooner for me lol.  I just need to take some prozac and zooloft in between so I don't go nuts lol. :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview