Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Not a problem but something interesting with poppit

Started by ApproachingDeath,

Previous topic - Next topic

ApproachingDeath

Everyone here probally knows this allready or it just might be me but I thought I would post about it just incase you didnt know. I know pogo has a time limit thing on poppit now and only gives you the 1000 points if you use the thunder popper on slow but I just noticed for the first few rounds each time you open the poppit window and start thunderpopper it after you win the round on high speed or manual move it gives you the full 1000 points but it only does it for about 3-4 round then goes back to the only like 100 points then you just have to close the window and thunder popper and reopen the window and thunder popper again and it will give you the 1000 points again for another 3 or 4 rounds and you can keep doing it. I hope it helps everyone  :)

~Kyle

smiles29

hmmm.  didnt know that.  but what i do find is weird is that i was going up 4 rank points untill i reached about 50% done with rank 23,  and now i am only going up 1 rank point.  i find that very weird.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

just wait till you get in the 40 ranks it takes about 2 round to move up 1% on the hard level.

smiles29

oh peachy.  im never gonna make it to the end of the game am i?   :'( :-\

smiles29

:o  thank you maxraven.   i just have the fear of it looking too unhumanlike of play thats all.

avs1roy33

Me too. I wish there was an auto that just clicked randomly. That way you don't complete every game.

smiles29

there is avs1roy33.  tpII.  you can set it to play every game, and it will play every game win or lose.

JohnsBeth

Quote from: smiles29 on June 20, 2005, 05:06:06 AM
there is avs1roy33.  tpII.  you can set it to play every game, and it will play every game win or lose.

LOL  Yes, it will play every game, but the programmers are so good that this is too dang smart.  Even at play every game, it still wins 95% of them!!  I usually play easy to keep my name off the high score list, and pause TPII every once in a while to purposefully lose a couple rounds to keep my numbers looking clean.  I also HIGLY recommend Room Rover, set it to play 5 or 10 minutes in a room, and reload every 1/2 hour or so.

Fluffy756

Quote from: jvbs830 on June 20, 2005, 07:25:56 AM
Quote from: smiles29 on June 20, 2005, 05:06:06 AM

LOL  Yes, it will play every game, but the programmers are so good that this is too dang smart.  Even at play every game, it still wins 95% of them!!  I usually play easy to keep my name off the high score list, and pause TPII every once in a while to purposefully lose a couple rounds to keep my numbers looking clean.  I also HIGLY recommend Room Rover, set it to play 5 or 10 minutes in a room, and reload every 1/2 hour or so.

I am so glad I am not the only one who plays auto then play so I can show them that I can lose... keep name off the board lol funny thing is I sometimes win without the auto.....

fluffy

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview