Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

oscar i need help please

Started by bigeasy37,

Previous topic - Next topic

bigeasy37

hello yesterday i sent you 9 emails with codes for games i had gotten from you before. i had to restore my computer to the factory istuff & lost everything. can you let me know if you got my emails there was 9 of them & i sent you proof i paid through paypal.   i  have been a customer for a little while now. thanks

BadgeHelpOscar

If you lost your registration codes, follow the website directions:

http://badgehelp.com/lost.htm

MAKE SURE THE TRANSACTION ID # IS INCLUDED. Follow the website directions EXACTLY.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

bigeasy37

i did what it said  & they all went to your email address  badgehelp@aol.com    now can you help me please

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

bigeasy37

hello  i got ur email  & sent you all 9 codes again.  hope this may work out   thanks for ur response back     to the aol email

bigeasy37

ok badgehelpbob i have sent 1 of the 9 emails i sent to you  hope you got it. thanks for all of ur help as well .

bigeasy37

i got ur email back bob  ur email box is full      u can't answer mine if u have ur's full

Barbara

His mailbox is full because I just sent him two rather large e-mail.  He still gets the mail, despite it showing being full.

bigeasy37

can i get my reg. for the games i paid for please.  i had to restore my computer & i have sent everything ur email has asked for. please help me  thanks 

BadgeHelpOscar

bigeasy37

oscar   ty so very much for helping me get them back, i'm going to write them down so incase this happens again i will have them. once again thanks for everything. i have them all now. & sorry if i was kworried about you not getting my mail. thanks

bigeasy37

not so barbara  i just went & reg all 9 of the ones i was missing codes from & they are now fully reg again  with the same codes as before.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Quote from: bigeasy37 on June 24, 2005, 10:04:23 AM
oscar   ty so very much for helping me get them back, i'm going to write them down so incase this happens again i will have them. once again thanks for everything. i have them all now. & sorry if i was kworried about you not getting my mail. thanks

If you have to reformat your computer again, the codes you have right now will not work.  You will have to email your info again.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview