Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

sushi help please

Started by Thunder,

Previous topic - Next topic

Thunder

good morning, i am not able to get sushi to work .  windows xp  1024 by768 pixels 32 bit smothe edges unchecked.  charter high speed.  thank you :)

Jeffer

1.  What Java are you using?

2.  What is your OS?  Sushi doesn't work on ME or 98.

Thunder

hi , i do not know what os means but i do know i do not have me or 98. jennie

Thunder

sorry jeffer i for got to say i have sun and some other one but i forget were to look for the javas

Thunder

hi again, i got the auto to work and i love it but what does it mean at the top of the auto when it says  cannot create a file when that file alreddy exists.  jennie

Barbara

Quote from: jennie on June 18, 2005, 06:56:55 AM
hi , i do not know what os means but i do know i do not have me or 98. jennie

Os means Operating System.  You look for your java in Internet Explorer>tools>internet options>advanced and scroll down and you can see it.

Jeffer

Jenni, I can't get mine to show that message....
If it doesn't interfere with your play, I wouldn't worry about it.

Wazzzup

Great to hear the sushi has been released but can't seem to find it on the download page and is it an update or new program????
Thanks

Jeffer

Wazzzup

Thanks Jeffer found it....had to do some searching.....so if anyone can tell me if it is an update or new would really appreciate it.    O0

smiles29

yes.  i have the same question.  i downloaded it and it seys to click here to register.  is it an update for elchie eater or is it a whole new program and we have to buy this one seperately?  thank you in advance for the answer.

Thunder

thank you jeffer. the messege went away after i delited elchie eater so now things are real good with scshi. :)

Jeffer

It's an update, but you'll have to send in the new code.

smiles29

yep.  found that out and already sent the code.

nascar fan

sushi works good, but freezes on the bonus round, does anyone else have that problem. O0

smiles29

i got my password for it yesturday and i just love this auto.  it even plays the bonus rounds too.  the only problem that i have is that it dont matter what speed level i have it set on, it runs at the same speed - FAST.  other than it running too fast even when set on the slowest speed setting,  i love it.   its great.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview