PlayBuddy
September 18, 2024, 09:26:05 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

On behalf of DOCTOR WHO.....

Started by Pogo Dalek,

Previous topic - Next topic

Pogo Dalek

Attention All Doctor Who fans... I am Calling for a Boycott of the Sci-Fi Channel, and All Its Programming until the Sci-Fi Channel gets on the bandwagon, and Decides it will Air the New Series of Doctor Who Starring Christopher Eccleston as The 9th Doctor, and Billie Piper as the Doctor's New Companion, Rose Tyler. They Must also Agree to Air any and All Future Doctor Who Series, Starring David Tennant as the 10th Doctor. This Will Include the two Christmas Specials planned, and Any Confidential Episdoes that the BBC has Produced for the new Series!

The U.S Audience Are missing Out on some Great Science Fiction. People All over the World (Italy, Australia, Canada, and a Couple other Countries) Are seeing what we are missing. We ae missing Daleks, The End of the World, Charles Dickens, 10 Downing Street Getting Blown Up, Terrifying Game show versions of The Weakest Link and Big Brother, and other things.

I know, I know, Everyone likes Watching SG1, Atlantis, and BG..SO WHAT! I Like those Series Too, But We want the New Doctor Who Series NOW! Doctor Who was here Long before Any Trek, Sg1, Atlantis, Galactica, Star Wars, I think it is about time to get the longest Running Sci-Fi series up and running where it belongs! How hard can it be to Put The new Series on the Air. Sci-Fi has the money to Purchase the Series from the BBC. We want the Series! NOW!

So, I say Boycott the Sci-Fi Channel.

Thank you.

Signed,
The Pogo Dalek!

Adacia

I will not watch sci-fi channel as a rule because they don't play Doctor Who.

caroline196

i hope they show the new series of doctor who in the states.i have watched every single episode of the new series here in the uk and it is fantastic.im not sure if yr dvd players can play region 2 dvds,but if they can check out www.play.com (which is based in uk) and u can order dvds from the new series at a very reasonable price.hope this helps any fans O0

i have heard that the bbc are in talks with one or two of the big usa tv channels to seel the new series so it might not be the sci-fi channel that will air it

Pogo Dalek

I wont Say How, and do not ask me, But I have been Able to see Every New Episode up to last week! plus Every Confidential up to last weeks!

I am so pchsyched about this week! From what I have seen and Read on other Forums......This Weeks Episode is going to be as good as Revenge of the Sith!

Adacia

Same here Pogo Dalek. I was a bit reserved about 'Bad Wolf' until I saw it. Wasn't it great, wow! It's going to be a very long week waiting on the next episode.

And now we get the great news that a third season is happening. I have been this excited since I was a kid. ???

caroline196

im not sure about a 3rd season,as season 2 hasnt even started being filmed.tonight is the last episode in the uk.gonna be great O0

but i can reveal that k9 (the computer dog if u can remember lol) will be in season 2

Adacia

I was just reading about the return of K9. That's totally kewl and remember him from the old series very well. I read the article was in 'The Sun' and to take it with a grain of salt, so not 100% sure how factual this is.
   You can do a google search though for 'outpost gallifrey' and it has tons of info. It confirms that a 3rd season has been said and done. We also get cybermen next season wooo hooo!

I am very excited to see the last episode. Being in the states, it will be a few days before I have access to it. It looks truly fantastic from the previews though. Then, they all have been. (-:

caroline196

just watched the last epsiode of the series,was fantastic.im not going to tell you the ending as it will spoil it,it is a great episode O0

Adacia

For the first time in 40 years there is to be a Film version of Doctor Who for the Big Screen.
The BBC was so astonished at the success of the new series, that it has authorized a Big Screen version that is currently being planned.
Paul McGann who was the 8th Doctor has stated: "I think the fans were starved for some new material and were bored with repeats.
The new series came at exactly the right time. I think a cinema version could do very well."
Te last time a film version of The Doctor was seen upon the big screen, was in 1963 with the hammer Horror star Peter Cushing staring as The Doctor in the two Dalek films

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview