Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

room rover and thunderpopper II

Started by Betty Boop,

Previous topic - Next topic

Betty Boop

i decided to try out room rover with Thunderpopper II....the problem i am having is that when room rover moves me to a new room Thunderpopper just sits there and i have to keep re- starting it...

windows xp with sp2
1280x 1024
32 bit
512 mb ram
smooth edges checked
does it in firefox and IE 6.0 and netscape 7.2

any suggestions?

Motley

I started poking around since they fixed their stats problem and have decided that if I play on Level 2, I stay off the high score chart.  My name normally flashes the first time.  Although, Level 2 does take longer, it is more for my peace of mind.  The past couple of days, I have been choosing the popular rooms as they are more apt to have high scores in the 900-1,000 range.  I also choose the Unscensored rooms as they are too busy yapping to notice anything.  I know some of these ideas have been posted before but I am trying to get my kids to play my husband's Poppit challenge and was too lazy to go look it up.

Betty Boop

thanks max and motley....i have been finding rooms with 0 people in it and playing there and letting it fly but watching and if someone comes in i leave

smiles29

Quote from: bettyboop1958 on June 19, 2005, 05:52:34 PM
thanks max and motley....i have been finding rooms with 0 people in it and playing there and letting it fly but watching and if someone comes in i leave

thats what i do on occasion too if i can find an empty room.

Betty Boop

if the administrators would like to close this thread please feel free....the problem was the computer and i have just completed refromatting it........thanks to all who responded

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview