Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

word whomp wackdown

Started by holly222,

Previous topic - Next topic

holly222

I tryed the mole miner .. couldnt get it to work.  Is that the right one for word whomp wackdown?

Barbara

Yes, that is the correct one.  There are a few things that may be stopping this auto from working for you.  What version of Windows are you using and which java?  Also, you are going to need to check your smooth edge font setting and make sure that it is unchecked.

holly222

I have no idea on the java and smothing edges thing, but im on windows xp pro......

Barbara

Your java type can be detected by doing the following:

You look for your java in Internet Explorer>tools>internet options>advanced and scroll down and you can see it.

You can look up the 'smooth edges' setting in XP by bringing up the Display Properties (right-click over the desktop and select Properties or open Display in Control Panel). Select the Appearance tab and click the Effects pushbutton.

I suggest you make sure the 'smooth edges of fonts' setting is unchecked to eliminate font problems with autoplayers.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

if you are useing sun java you have to check the sun feature in the autos opions.

holly222

beanie

Is there any way to get mole miner to miss the last carrot or to quit before it gets to the end, because what happens is you wind up getting alot of "the last carrot" stats which makes it very suspicious.  People notice those things and make comments on how you had to have gotten every last carrot which is almost impossible.  I tried to enter the "miss" but it doesnt miss anything.  I manually have to stop it and hit "take score" and new game to be almost undetectable.  I'm not complaining at all just a question on what I maybe could do to make it better.  Thank you.

Homer

Put the numer 1 in there. That way it will miss every 1. This will leave the last carrot in the main round uneaten. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

beanie

So when it comes up with "miss", I should type a 1 over it or beside it?  And thanks alot Homer you are a doll.

smiles29

neither beanie. once you bring up the auto, under the options on the last thing it talks about how many you want it to miss.  that is where you set it for 1 and then leave it alone and let it run.

beanie

Thank you smiles, i did finally figure it out after having this auto for months now.  I clicked on the "miss every 12" under the options and it gave me the ability to put in any number I wanted.  Thank you so much.   O0

smiles29

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview