PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:43:16 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

poppit strategy??

Started by avs1roy33,

Previous topic - Next topic

avs1roy33

I was wondering if anyone has come up with a good strategy to get those balloons. I'm on my way to rank 30, and wondered if anyone knew how to make it go a bit faster. I've heard you should start on the left side and go up, and all sorts of things. I would like to hear from people that have tried different things out. I know I sound crazy, but those balloons are starting to get to me. Thanks

homelessdog

Rank 30  :o

I think you should be giving us tips instead!

Maelstrom

After watching an auto do it for a couple years, there's no simple strategy. However, if I'm just in a frenzy popping mood I'll start with the Top-Middle area. Try to match everything up in the middle and you'll have better chances of popping the few that are left. The To Go version has a learning mode where you learn to find patterns of balloons and get them all, sometimes with a set amount of clicks. It really does help out when playing poppit. Setting yourself up balloons that will pop in the next few clicks. I know that sounds stupid, but if you've ever played chess you know it's tough to accomplish being ahead a few moves.

Other than that, best of luck!

avs1roy33

smiles29

im almost to rank 26 all i can say is turn on tp2 and let er run.  good luck.

Spawn O Satan

when i was going for the special edition badge i just pretended i was playing pop fu. go slow and think ahead.

bobby

AbCdEfMONKEY

The Strategy I Used For THe 0 Balloon Badge And Any Other Time Start From The Bottom Right And Work Up And Left REAL SLOWLY

Carly

avs1roy33

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview