PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:35:18 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

turbo 21

Started by sod,

Previous topic - Next topic

sod

somebody wanna put me right here please ? ....i thought that T21 stopped the big spins 250.....500 and 1000 like 18 months ago ......well i'm now seeing scores of 1057 and 1937..... neither of which is possible without a 1000 spin wassappening ere ?

.........and why cant i get past a 60 spin  >:(

Barbara

The spins are still there.  There was a time when they stopped posting high score leaders on the board who got a large spin, and counting them as a leader.  They went back to allowing the spin to be included in the score.

smiles29

ohhhhhhhhhhhh.  ok.  i didnt know that before,  now i do.  now i know to watch my p's and q's in that game too.   :-\

sod

Quote from: Barbara on June 20, 2005, 12:39:55 PM
The spins are still there.  There was a time when they stopped posting high score leaders on the board who got a large spin, and counting them as a leader.  They went back to allowing the spin to be included in the score.

yep i remember that time barbara.....but just after that pogo reduced the spins to like a 60 top ?......well i am now seeing scores of as i said 1056 and 1937....not possible without a 1000 spin  ???

Jeffer

Actually if you get all the way to the top you get 1000 tokens.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview