Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Euchre

Started by cntrypuddinpop,

Previous topic - Next topic

cntrypuddinpop

Hi i just downloaded the auto player for Euchre i would really like to get this badge this week but it ends like tonight at mid night and i have been runnin the auto euchre for about 2 1/2 hours now and i still haven't won a game! am i doing something wrong? and also this is the 1st auto player i have downloaded is there a way for it to play when it is minimized? or does it always have to be up on the screen to run? any help would be great! and the sooner the better because as soon as this badge is won i am never playin that game againĀ  :-\ thanks Jen

Barbara

The badge challenges do not end tonight, they end tomorrow night.  Is the auto working for you, just not winning a hand?  If you want the euchre badge faster then you just need to go into a 4 player room with a friend and play opposite each other.  Have them "go alone" each time and throw the game.  You could even play as partners and if the bots come close to winning, stand up and sit down where the bots are and you get the high score.

smiles29

or here is another tip for you.  if you have the time,  find a fairly full room and enter.  go through each table that allows players to join after game starts and find a game that has 8 or 9 points and and quickly sit. finish out the last point or two, and viola.  you get credit for the win.  then move on to the next table.  hope this helps.

Barbara

Jen, if you still don't have your euchre badge, I will help you. 

gin

cntrypuddinpop

i still haven't got it i thought it ended yesterday but my days are all mixed up any more i still haven't gotton the badge i just checked the post thank you all so much i am gonna try your tips today there are 17 hours left so I'm gonna see how far i come with you advice thanks again everyone. thanks also for offering your help, i may have to take you up on your offer if i don't get any where in the next couple of hours Jen

Barbara

Jen, I am here right now and I am able to help right now.

cntrypuddinpop

hey thanks everyone i took your advice and i got my badge i can't thank you all enough!!!!!

Barbara

I am proud of you for getting it.  You did a great job Jen.

smiles29

way to go cntrypuddinpop.  glad you got your badge.  glad we could help.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview