Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

barbara = Trouble

Started by rhino,

Previous topic - Next topic

rhino

Well thanks to your donut,ice cream and whatever else talk we had going today Barbara... i forgot to take the chicken cutlets out of the freezer and when wifey got home and found out that i was talking to you guys on here well let me just say i HATE THE SOFA!!!
I am thinking about taking my 36 chain badge bribe to someone else now. :P

Motley

Are you enjoying the sofa?  Do you have a Krispy Kreme in your area?  Just wondering, if the wife would get mad if you got a late night delivery?   >:D

Barbara

Have your wife call me and I will straighten this out.   :)

Barbara

Enjoy the couch for tonight because tomorrow is going to get really serious.   >:D

Motley

Now, I'm wanting to call my neighbor to come over and watch the kids, claiming an emergency.  Yep...there goes a dozen donuts.

Barbara

smiles29

you would just have to post that pic wouldnt you barb.  i looked at that real hard this afternoon before i left and decided i wanted the cinamon twist, caramel kreme crunch, new york cheesecake, cookies and kreme, and the dulche de leche.  i went across town to krispy kreme to find out all they had was the n.y. cheesecake and the cookies and kreme.   :'( >:D.  was not happy. but oh well i got some anyway.   :P :P :P.  but i did find out that the caramel kreme crunch will be the donut of the month next month  :D :D :D and that they will get the cinamon twist in the next few weeks  :D :D :D :D.

Barbara

Barbara=trouble.  Hmmm, what's the next revelation?  Sky blue, grass green? 

sdunkin

Im on a diet and every time i see a donut i go for it, posting these pics is only making me fatter, those donuts are delicious :P

Barbara

Don't speak to Bob about weight.  He sent me thirty pounds of chocolate for Valentine's Day.  I am still laughing and eating it.

avs1roy33

Barbara

You are the one who sent them.  I have lemon heads up to my eyeballs and nonpareils in every candy dish, ashtray, potted plant, soap dish and nook and crannky of my house.  Good livin' !

avs1roy33

Barbara

Yes they are.  My house smells like a lemon grove.  When the box arrived I thought to myself, "Why did Bob send me a refrigerator?" until I opened it and I just said, "It's the mother ship, calling me home."

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Barbara

Hey, don't even think it!
Could you guys purchase more autos before my birthday in September?  I had my eye on a dump truck full of malted milk balls and a silo filled with Twizzlers.  Thanks in advance.

sdunkin

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview