Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

badgehelp

Started by tsunamijack,

Previous topic - Next topic

tsunamijack

hi, i just bought a program from badgehelp with paypal, i was just wondering how i get the registratioin number for it?

i just want to use it for the challenge befor it runs out, thanks.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

sweethannah38

Hello, I have a windows 98 with sun Java.. and I tried to download the program for the sweet tooth game. A window comes up and says 
Error starting program A required . DDL file MSVBVM60.DLL was not found

then the window behind that one says

access to the specified device, path. or file is denied
Do you know how I can get this fixed or even if it is possible with a 98 ?
Thank you

BadgeHelpOscar

If you receive the error "A required .DLL file was not found", it just means that your version of Windows needs that file to run our software.  You can download it here

http://gamewand.com/3point/vbrun60sp5.exe

After the download, just double-click their vbrun60sp5.exe file and it will automatically install any needed .dll files for you.  Make sure you re-boot your computer after their installation completes.  We did not want to include this file with our download since not many people would ever need it.  Once you have successfully updated, you will never have to do this extra step again.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

sweethannah38

sweethannah38

Another question. I did what you said and rebooted and then downloaded the auto now when I click on begin nothing happens. It says that there are 167 flips , but it really hasn't done anything....this is the CandyCannibal .. what do I need to do to get it started.... Thank you

Barbara

I am not sure that this auto will work with Window's 98

sweethannah38

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

sweethannah38

that is good to know.... then how do I get it to work... it makes sounds and says that it is flipping. But the only way it well,  is if I run the mouse over it.. it well not do it on it's own...

BadgeHelpOscar

sweethannah38

not sure what you need... but what it is doing is making the sound that it is flipping them almost like it is trying to fast.. it flashes the ones that it would flip , so if I put my cursorer over it then it does flip.. but wont keep going on it's own.. the auto say that it has flipped 2,585 but it hasn't.. and it wont let me play on my own... what else do you need to know so I can tell you more info.. thank you again..

sweethannah38

okay... now I tried to start a new game to see if that would help.. but then when it starts a window comes up and says 

Sweets not adjacent
click on two adjacent sweets to swap their postion

when I click on OK.. then it just does this over and over..

Homer

Please make sure to give as much information as you can when you have technical problems.

Here are some things that will help:

1) Operating system (Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP etc)
2) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc)
3) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc)
4) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)
5) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked
6) What Java you are using
7) Is anything at all happening when you start the program

You get the idea the more information the better.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

sweethannah38

window 98
internet explorer
color 32
don't know about the smooth thing
sun Java and VM enabled
800X600

but what it is doing is making the sound that it is flipping them almost like it is trying to fast.. it flashes the ones that it would flip , so if I put my cursorer over it then it does flip.. but wont keep going on it's own.. the auto say that it has flipped 2,585 but it hasn't.. and it wont let me play on my own...

Then I tried to start a new game to see if that would help.. but then when it starts a window comes up and says 

Sweets not adjacent
click on two adjacent sweets to swap their postion

when I click on OK.. then it just does this over and over..

BadgeHelpOscar

sweethannah38

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

BadgeHelpOscar

Nahhh, I don't rock, the RANGER COMPETITION rocks man....I actually went to that one time. I love that stuff.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

I am going to do the Best Ranger Comp. next year in April.  I just want to complete it.  That is a feat in its self.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview