Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Reregistering

Started by Marinewife,

Previous topic - Next topic

Marinewife

I need some help I emailed you all last night about a program i just got. My daughter installed some crud on my pc, I rolled it back and now need a new code can someone help me out please!!! Thanks in advance....  ;D

Jeffer

Homer

Quote from: Marinewife on June 21, 2005, 02:37:08 PM
I need some help I emailed you all last night about a program i just got. My daughter installed some crud on my pc, I rolled it back and now need a new code can someone help me out please!!! Thanks in advance....  ;D

"you all" is that the northern version of "y'all" j/k :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Jeffer

Around New Jersey it's "Youse Alls"...  j/k ;)

Homer

Is that like "The two yutes" (My Cousin Vinny) By the way the actor who played the DA in that movie passed away last week.

jrzydvl

Quote from: Jeffer on June 21, 2005, 02:51:57 PM
Around New Jersey it's "Youse Alls"...  j/k ;)

well Youse Alls is sometimes in NJ depends on who your talking to ive heard it from time to time

Marinewife

haha very funny you guys, actually i am from texas so the debate is even more funnier!   :o

Motley

I don't know but up here in Upstate NY, way too many people (and I'm guilty too) of saying "youze."

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

I am in Hawaii but from Georgia where ya'll is from.

Marinewife

ok I know ya'll are generally busy with emails and your own life, but just curious how long it takes to receive a new code after i email everything to you. I sent everything to the badge help addy and to another one Oscar and still nothing. Just wondering how long i should wait before i send another email again.....thanks for your help.....keep up the great work you guys!!!

Homer

Marinewife

yes homer i did and havent heard anything from anyone i included my paypal receipt as instructed   O0

Homer

When did you send the email?

Here are some other things:

Did you copy and paste the details page from paypal or did you make it an attachment? Oscar does not accept emails with attachments.

Also, check your spam folder. If Oscar isn't on your allowed list sometimes his reply may end up in your spam folder.

Marinewife

i copy and pasted it, and checked my spam folder and have nada.....

Homer

Marinewife

1st one i sent to badgehelp was monday and then the one to oscar was on the 23rd....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview