Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

new e-mail address

Started by crystl,

Previous topic - Next topic

crystl

i am new to this and wish i would have known about it. wouldn't have had to bother Oscar so much.  :D. my old e-mail is no longer valid and i dint seem to get any help or passwords when i mail with my new one. what am i doing wrong?

Homer

Follow the instructions at:

http://www.badgehelp.com/lost.htm

If you have your paypal info it shouldn't be a problem. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

crystl

thanks homer, i did that. but maybe they are a little ticked off because i sent too many mails. :-[

Jeffer

Oscar needs to know your old email address (the one you had when you bought your auto) as well as your new one.  Just put in your message "My old email was "X" and now is "Y".

crystl

i did !!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrr. going to wait patiently now. maybe Oscar is at a ball game again :)

Jeffer

Here we go.. I pulled this from another string...

Oscar looks up 'buy-them-all' customers by their email address so that they do not have to send proof of purchase every time they request one of their passwords. If a 'buy-them-all' customer changes email addresses, he or she will have to send the proof of purchase to Oscar asking him to update his records with the new email address.

Customers who purchased individual copies of software have to send their proof of purchase with every request and the email address does not matter.

crystl

omg......i have to send him another e-mail ? he's gonna hate me

smiles29

Quote from: crystl on June 21, 2005, 02:57:58 PM
omg......i have to send him another e-mail ? he's gonna hate me

as long as its not nonsense and its business, he wont hate you.  believe me.  ;D

Barbara

No, actually if you keep e-mailing him over and over he will hate you.  Believe me.

BadgeHelpOscar

More like loathe....I loathe for about a day and then I use that wonderful REPORT SPAM button.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

crystl

i knew it, i knew it, he pushed the button with me. i sent all the info and he's ignoring me. waaaaaaa.. how bout i go on my knees and beg?? Please Oscar!!!!!!!!

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

crystl

crystl

ok Oscar. e-mailed you again and waiting patiently now for the verdict

BadgeHelpOscar

All my email is cleared out so if you didn't get anything your email is not getting through.

crystl

:o. getting all my other e-mails. did you get mine? i sent it to badgehelp@aol.com

Jeffer

Crystal, you didn't attach anything to your email did you?  If you include your reciept, you have to copy and paste it in.  If you attach anything, Oscar's email will reject it...

crystl

no, i did not. only copy and paste. but i just tested my hotmail account and nothing is coming in. will try again with a different e-mail. thank you!!!!!!

crystl

we finally connected. thank you Oscar and all of you here for the help. cool site and am glad i found it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview