Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Alittle Po-ed!

Started by Pogo Dalek,

Previous topic - Next topic

Pogo Dalek

I bought Elchie Eater, used it to get the Last Squelchie Challegne Badge. Got it. Then was hoping that "EE" would be updated soIt can be played better with the game upgrade..

Now I find that I wasted my money...Sushi has been released...and Now I have to buy that????

So, what DO I do with Elchie Eater?????

That's 10.00 Down the Drain...

Can I trade EE for Sushi???

Jeffer

Yes you get a free upgrade.  No you do not have to buy another program.

Go to

http://www.badgehelp.com/lost.htm  Follow the instructions.

And chill dude!

;)

ryannewman12

if you email proof of payment to badge help im sure they will give you the code for sushi  sushi should be the update for ee

Buzzman

I'm with you Pogo Dalek.  I ran into the same thing with Trouncer and Stompzilla.  If you read the page(s) it says nothing about one being an upgrade to the other.  Then you ask on the board here because you are just not sure and you receive a comment like, "did you read the page?". I don't think I'm liking the new business model.

BadgeHelpOscar

It's as easy as emailing and asking. Why would you post a long gripe on here?
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Pogo Dalek

Well, I am goingto try the way I was TOld...But If Nothing Happens...

I will Be Doing Some Exterminating!

EXTEEERRRRMMIIINNAAATTTIINNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

BadgeHelpOscar

You've just been elevated on my pogocustomerswhohavewaaaaaaaaaaaytoomuchfreetime.txt file to the number 1 spot.

WTG.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Pogo Dalek

Obviouly someone who has never seen Steve Martin!

Oh, I feel so Honored to be on such a list with a such a long name....Wai.t..How my letters is it.......Wow, 48 Letters..

And You Say I have too much free time....

I would love to see such a list. it must be Huge...Especially with Sucha Long Name! LOL!

Hey, I was just Lodging a Complaint because If i cant get this Situation Corrected, I will be out $10.00.

I don't like seeing My Money Go down the toilet!

Homer

Would you quit your whining and do as you were instructed. Blah blah blah

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Pogo Dalek

I am not Whining. And I did do what I was Instructed!

Homer

Well then enough with the ranting.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Quote from: Pogo Dalek on June 21, 2005, 06:29:28 PM
Obviouly someone who has never seen Steve Martin!

Oh, I feel so Honored to be on such a list with a such a long name....Wai.t..How my letters is it.......Wow, 48 Letters..

And You Say I have too much free time....

I would love to see such a list. it must be Huge...Especially with Sucha Long Name! LOL!

Hey, I was just Lodging a Complaint because If i cant get this Situation Corrected, I will be out $10.00.

I don't like seeing My Money Go down the toilet!

And you say Oscar has to much time on his hands your the one that sounted the letters.  How about you grow up and ask a question instead of complaining about it.

Pogo Dalek

Wow..Ouch..Remind me to never invite anyone to see my do Stand-Up.

Fine....

May I please Change my EE Registration to a Sushi Registration.????

avs1roy33

Quote from: Pogo Dalek on June 21, 2005, 08:30:27 PM
Wow..Ouch..Remind me to never invite anyone to see my do Stand-Up.
You call that stand-up? Sounded like pathetic whining to me.

Why don't you email Oscar instead of asking the same question over and over?

cjdevil

If you would just read what other people wrote (example Jeffer) , your question has been answered. So just do it!!! :o ::) ??? :-\

Pogo Dalek

You know....Thank alot everyone!

You all made me feel real good!  :-[

Only two people were actually nice about this....

Only reason Why I continued my Little As you called them "Rant's and gripes" is because I got attacked!

Thank you ryannewman12, and Buzzman for actually helping me, and not being so mean about it!  O0

All your little posts about me Ranting, gripes, whining and complaining were really Rude, anduncalled for, when I was asking for help, and alittle concerned about whether or not I lost money.

If you al lneeded help, I would've helped you..Not be so mean about it.

For my Part I am sorry for asking for help, and mabye going a bit top...but most of you were really mean, and didnt really help me at all!

Mayhem

QuoteFor my Part I am sorry for asking for help, and mabye going a bit top...but most of you were really mean, and didnt really help me at all!

Last warning .. anymore posts like this and action will be taken. This topic is now locked.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.