Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Thunderpopper

Started by charliesowner,

Previous topic - Next topic

charliesowner

I paid via paypal for the thunderpopper2, but when i enter the reg code on the box, it says incorrect, so i can get any further !
I have the code and reciept. What next?

dreem

Quit working????!?!?!?!  i have never gotten it to work.  i download it, it says parameter incorrect, and can not open file c:\GhostBalloon2.Bmp.    I had the old prog that i paid for before they had to re do the game, now cant get thunderpopper to work at all..really makes me mad, pay for something and cant use it

charliesowner

It works alright, or the free trial did.

Thats not my problem...........

I have no idea how i get a reg code !  I tried the link, i tired email from another link. I tired putting in the reg key, nothing !

I have bought autos b4 and got the reg code immediately. Could it be because im in UK and it was 7.30 am Est when i bought it?

Im just sitting here with a reciept and no auto  :'( ???   

PLEASE READ MY NEXT REPLY BEFORE JUDGING BADGEHELP ON THIS MATTER  O0  CHARLIESOWNER

charliesowner

You are all wonderful tyvm.  ;)  I recieved replies from 2 people, both giving me activation keys for this product. The first didnt work, probably because it had been reset by the sencond person, whos key worked perfectly.  :D :) O0

In the meantime, i bought another poppit auto from elsewhere, they took my money then told me that the version i had JUST BOUGHT would not work on the new poppit, and that i could either  get a refund, less $5 charge, or wait until they have the new version ready, when that may be i have no idea, + now i have this working, i dont need it, so silly me, i lose $5.  :(

The moral of this story is 1. have patience and give ppl like u a chance to reply and 2. buy your autos from Badgehelp folks !  O0

BadgeHelpOscar

I must say it is pretty amazing that certain websites ACTIVELY advertise with chat spam and by google adwords claiming to win EVERY game for you but yet do not have a working product and take customers money.

With all of these fraud accusations going around amongst many websites, this one really takes the cake. These guys are treading on serious thin ice.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Jeffer

My wife had a very similar situation the other day (not with any auto site..).
It's amazing how mentioning that you will report someone has an almost immediate effect.

Here's some addresses for complaints

Interenet fraud complaint center

www.ifccfbi.gov

Consumeraffairs.com complaint center

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/php/a_report.php

FTC Complaint page

https://rn.ftc.gov/pls/dod/wsolcq$.startup?Z_ORG_CODE=PU01

You can forward spam directly to this address without having to fill out a form.

SPAM@UCE.GOV

Hope this helps..

charliesowner

Im very very late answering this, and the site in question did come up with the goods. So I have 2 poppit autos lmao, Thunderpopper 2 is by far the best.

I wouldnt have been able to take up your advice anyway, as Im in the UK. But thanks all for the replies.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview