Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Master Badge in pinochle

Started by pogomaster6923,

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara

Look in the club center for the double browser explanation.

busterssugar

hey!...im the same rank as well and am looking for someone to get the rated badges with....so if ud like to get together and work on it that would be great!!!!...thanks and have a spectacular weekend!!!!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

kessler

mmmmmmm...... pie.

Hey Barbara guess what I did just a few minutes ago??? I got my Master Badge! Yippie skippie for me ;D

Barbara

Are you serious?  I am thrilled for you!  Excellent work!  Felt pretty good, huh?

bratsbemykids

i got the double browser thing worked out, i have been playing all day and it increased my rank some....thanks for the info...still willing to help anyone if they want it

PogoMobile

Help Me...But Kessler Would Be Faster Shes Master...LOL.. O0Thanks Anyway If U Wanna help

Adacia

It's a tough badge to get, but well worth it. I have not changed my Master badge since I got it four months ago. I still get people in chat rooms constantly asking me what badge it is. Between Master badge, golden carrot and rising star I have a happy badge album. :)

kessler

Flippantone I cant reply to your message, but I am more than willing to help(i still need the rank badges :-[) But I am "off" until monday.. if you still want help send me another message... let me know. O0

PogoMobile

Kessler Wanna Help Me....I DOn't Know How To Message People.....So HELP Peez

Fluffy756

Pinochle  just up too rank 10, want know how do you play rated games how many people do you need. Does it have to be 4 players or can it be less then that.

fluffy

Homer

Barbara

Yep, my Duff drinking friend is correct, as usual.  You have to check the box to make it a rated game and it has to have four players. 

Fluffy756

thanks great where am I going find 4 players....

fluffy

Homer

That's the problem. You have to be sure they can be trusted as well because some players will purposely sabotage your rating by overbidding causing you to lose.

PogoMobile

Ill Help You Fluffy :)....We Can Be Partners im Pretty Good At It..My self ;D

Barbara

Quote from: Homer on July 09, 2005, 11:49:21 AM
That's the problem. You have to be sure they can be trusted as well because some players will purposely sabotage your rating by overbidding causing you to lose.

There are also people in there who are double and triple browsing and just looking for someone to fleece.

Fluffy756

PogoMobile

thanks I found two of my friends who willing to help me also they said they not good at the game.
How can I email you my pogo name... Does anyone how do that. I know you can't post it in a message right.

fluffy

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview