Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

memory sticks

Started by undercoverbrother9,

Previous topic - Next topic

undercoverbrother9

i have windows xp Sp1 i run at 512 ram 80 gig hard drive 1024x768 unchecked edge smoothing.i bought a memory stick for my PC in case my PC goes down i don't have to redownload all my helpers all i need to do is send in for new codes .i also have three other PC's all r the same as this 1 i use helpers on them to so all i do is take memory stick and move to a PC that is open when kids aren't on toon town playing .but every time i switch PC's i noticed it says I'm on free trial then it expires i have to resend for pass word can any1 tell me y this is happening.i was under impression once i put in password its stored on my PC

missy

each auto you downloaded and registered is good for that computer.  not every computer you own.  when you change computers, you can't transfer your autos. 

undercoverbrother9

u mean i cant use my auto's i paid 4 on all my PC's just 1 PC so i have to reorder them on the others?so for 3 PC's i have to buy three copies of a helper?like 3 robottso's and 3 honeybee helpers.

Jeffer

That is correct.  You have to buy an auto for every computer you want to put the auto on.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

yes each auto that you buy is for that computer.  The reason that it is saying free trail is that you put it on a new computer and when you do that the mac address are different and the auto sees that and won't let you do it.  And to answear your question if you have 3 computers you would have to buy 3 of the same auto if you want to use them on all three.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview