This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

6th Street Omaha Poker Is Down...

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintHiρρo

Just so everyone one know, Pogo has taken down 6th Street Power @ 12:30pm PST / 3:30pm EST and we can only hope it's to fix the problem with the Jokers

-=The is no saint like a Saint Hippo  O0

smiles29

weird because i am in the middle of a game right now.

ok.  i guess it is shutting down.  just got the messege that its going down in 4 minutes.  not kewl.  i have 11/15 full house or better wins.  grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. >:D

Sinless

It's past 5pm EST & it's still down for me, but most rooms are full of people...is it just me?  :'(

missy

ugh...everytime im in a room something like this happens.  when will pogo just let us play???????

hey yall...the low stakes tables are open

Jeffer

They now have a pop up saying the "Just for Fun" rooms are closed indefinitely.

That includes the "practice with bots" rooms...

Oh, the heck with it.  I'm going to Super Rollers...

holly222

If you still dont have the badge, go to the 500 stake room and ask if any one wants to play one on one in a private room, the game play is much faster and I got my badge in a hour.

texan

the reply i got from pogo on the rooms being down are is follows:
hugs Tex

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting Club Pogo Support.

Here's a summary of all the issues that we have resolved or addressed today with regards to the 6th Street Omaha challenge.

Hands not being counted towards challenges, despite being Full Houses or Better.

We're sorry for any confusion. The Full House (or better) must not contain any Jokers in order to count towards the challenge in 6th Street Omaha Poker. The description of the challenge has now been changed on the Pogo website to be much clearer on this topic. While Pogo representatives can't edit stats or give challenge progress that was not gained because of this, there should still be plenty of time to complete the badge.

Also, hands should be getting counted (if they are Full Houses or better. with no Jokers used) regardless of whether there is a Showdown or not. In other words, if all the opponents fold but the winner, and the winner's hand is a Full House or better with no Jokers, that person will get credit towards the challenge.

We're sorry for any previous confusion this may have caused.

Games loading slowly or not at all in 6th Street Omaha.
This was caused by too many players playing with rooms of robots. To address this, we have temporarily moved all the "Just for Fun" rooms to the Low Stakes tab. We're sorry for any inconvenience this has caused as well, but it is what was best for allowing the maximum number of Club Pogo members to attempt to win their badges in 6th Street Omaha.

Where'd all the Just for Fun rooms go? Are they gone for good?
All of the Just for Fun rooms were moved to the "Low Stakes" tab. This is temporary, and the rooms will be returned to their normal "Just for Fun" tab after next week's Pogo update.

If your issue is not addressed by this information, please update this incident and let us know.

Pogo John
Customer Service Representative
Club Pogo

Capt. Morgan

Plus those daggone badgehelp auto players are in the fun room at a private table playing for badges.
Shut it down, Shut it down.

smiles29

i had a feeling that pogo was gonna make everyone bet their own tokens to win this badge.   >:D >:D

good thing i got mine right away but it dont help with other people still going for their badge and when helping my friends to get theirs.   :-\ :-\ :-\

Barbara

I used the low roller room to begin with.  It was worth it to avoid having the bots play with us and I didn't miss that one token I had to bet.  The 600 tokens that came with the badge should make up for anyone having to bet one token, not to mention the spins that gave tokens back.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview