Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

problem loading rooms

Started by cntrypuddinpop,

Previous topic - Next topic

cntrypuddinpop

i'm havin mega problems loading game rooms today 6th street and aces high, tri peak, canasta and gin anyone have any idea's I'm not getting a server busy thing just say loading and doesn't go any further

lvdust72

I have not had any problems loading rooms.  Have you tried cleaning you temporary files and stuff??  That usually is my problem, I forget to do that from time to time.

Hope it helps you some.

Barbara

Go to Internet Explorer>tools>internet options>general tab>settings>view objects.

Delete the files of the games that are giving you trouble and just go to Pogo and the game will download again for you, hopefully with no problems.

Jeffer

Is it just pogo or are you having problems with other sites?

I've been having trouble with my ISP all day today.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

From Pogo help page

If you're having problems loading one particular game (but all others load fine), it's possible that one of our servers are having problems. However, please try the following steps to make sure you have the latest version of the game applet.

Note! We do ask you to clear your cache, but there's more. Please complete both sets of instructions.

1. Please Clear your browser cache (or Temporary Internet Files)
2. If you're using Internet Explorer, please try clearing out your 'Object' library under Temporary Internet Files. Here's how to do that:

* Go to the 'Tools' menu in Internet Explorer
    * Choose 'Internet Options'
    * In the middle of the Internet Options window, look for the 'settings' button in the middle, under 'Temporary Internet Files'
    * On the Settings screen, click the 'View Objects' Tab. This is where your browser stores the actual game applet.
    * Find the problematic game in the list, and hit the 'delete' key ('PopFu by Pogo' for example)
    * Click 'Yes' to confirm the deletion of the file

Now close all your browser windows, reconnect to Pogo, and try playing again. You may be asked to download that game again (if you're using the Microsoft Java VM). It's OK to accept the certificate to download the game, then try playing again.

If, after doing the above, the game still won't finish loading after more than 5 minutes, please click the 'Ask a Question' tab at the top of this page and let us know.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview