Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Re: Trouncer

Started by becky069,

Previous topic - Next topic

becky069

ok i need to know about this auto not donuts..lol  i cant get it to work at all  i run windows 98 please help me

becky069

i have tried that one and it seems to be stuck on stupid..lol  it breaks chains for no reason :-\  so i get mad and play myself..lol  i can only get 35 chain  NEVER 36     someone please help me

thatnk, becky069

spunky76

HI,
    I Have XP and trouncer still breaks chains for no reason. It also has and error that says:

Can't verify Move--- Resetting---- but it just keeps doing it. Trouncer acts like he is goona fly to the reactor and then that is when he breaks the chain and jumps to a square next to it and breaks the chain. :-[             

XP
IE
800X600
32 bit
Smooth Fonts Disabled                                Spunky76

Homer

There is no guarantee that Trouncer will clear the board without breaking the chain. Although many people have gotten the 36 chain badge with it.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Jeffer

From the Badgehelp site:

"These are 2 separate programs. If one doesn't work for you, try the other. Trouncer has better logic and we are quickly going to release an update that has even better logic. StompZilla the poppazoppa™ cheat will work on all windows operating systems but it is not as "smart" as Trouncer and there are no plans to update this program."

rhino

I used trouncer to get my badge. Believe me and i think most people will agree,this game is totally frustrating to do and watch. It took me til level 17 to get that badge so just do yourself a favor ok and please this isnt being rude...just set it up and forget it. Walk away and let trouncer do its thing.

Barbara

'Zackly!  With 50 levels of this game you have plenty of time to get it.

spunky76

;)   OK tyvm for replies.  Just was wondering if the error meant anything!!  Have a great day all..     

Country Lady

Ok, trouncer does the same thing for me.  Breaks the chain for no apparent reason.  I'm at rank 18 and 35 is as close as I can get. 
I wish trouncer was just a wee bit smarter.  It is kind of frustrating to see all those 36 badges every where you look  :-[
I bought it so I use it some of the time but not always.  Most of the time I can get higher scores with out using it.
I do appreciate all the hard work that is put into writting these programs for us.
Big Thanks
Country Lady

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview