PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:46:52 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Withdrew $19.99 From my Personal Checking Account

Started by gigi,

Previous topic - Next topic

gigi

I didn't buy anything that I know of........ since yesterday LOL.  But I was balancing my check book and saw the amount taken by pogo.  What????  I wrote to them.  My membership doesn't expire until end of August.... I wonder what they will write back? 
:-[ are they going to find my auto now? :o yikes

Barbara

gigi

I called the number and got a recording to visit FAQ at pogo or EA and then it said to press 2 to disconnect. :'(
I already did this, that is how I got the addy to email them, now I'm really worried

Barbara

Okay, then call this number 1-866-543-5435.  Do not take no for an answer.  Go to tech support just to be able to speak to someone live and then explain your problem and ask to be transfered.

gigi

:-*
OMG thank you so much!!!  What a dweeb I am LOL.  Pogo automatically renewed my member ship on my AOL sn - it's a membership I never use (wasted the money with two accounts, do u believe that?).  Well, they were very nice (even tho I spent 15 minutes going through menus to get to a live person).  He cancelled that AOL account and is going to credit my checking.  I got a new account because someone was stalking me on my AOL email and IM, so I changed my sn and bought a new membership.  Funny I never caught that before since it's been going on since 2002 hahahahaha, guess I just figured I didn't balance the checking right and never looked back.
If nothing else............ Please.............. I know being a member of AOL gets you Pogo cheaper, but it is not worth letting everyone know your addy and being able to stalk you on and off Pogo.
Barbara, thanks - this is the second time you helped me.  This is such a good web site to find friendly and speedy help O0

Barbara

I am glad this is resolved Sweetie.  Have a great day!  Go snag some badges and come back and tell me about them.

Capt. Morgan

I also had a 19.99 charge show up last year on credit card.
Searched around and saw AOL members got a discount.
I still have my same name but no more AOL.
Can't win a jackpot but at least I feel like I screw pogo out of 10 bucks a year :)

missy

lol..that's good to know cause i'm thinkin of gettin rid of my aol account.

Capt. Morgan

Hi Missy
As long as you keep your same pogo screen name and just change your email address in your profile it should keep your account at the AOL price

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview