PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:35:21 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

2 FOR 1

Started by justBO,

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara

This hoax was actually as annoying when it happened in chat several weeks ago.  Same Tuesday night, same question, same outburst, same son, who rose up out of bed to clarify this at 3 AM.  When asked why "sonny" would spring forth from the bed, the response was that he "wanted his breakfast."  Bob and Douglas spent a great deal of time, helping this person to adjust their screen settings to be able to see without all capitol letters being typed in.  Please have faith that the blind are not being attacked.  Enough time and energy has been wasted on this hoax and this topic.  It was clearly posted to stir crap and it seems to have accomplished that.  I spend 18 hours a day with the chat on and the same amount of time with the forum available to me.  I was busy with my badge day festivities and couldn't take the time to clarify all of this, and for that I apologize.  I think it is time we stick a fork in this one because it is so overly well done.  Douglas and I are both keenly aware of what happens in both chat and the forum and trust me, we see things that would make your toes curl.  The same person who would blow into chat and use words that would get them lava soap in the mouth, will come to the forum and post like butter wouldn't melt in their mouth and say that they were treated "badly in chat and got booted" when in fact, we never saw them until after the fact and we are still stinging from being told off, with no response from us, WHATSOEVER.

It is easy to sit there and see "Oscar is being mean to me and won't answer" and "I got thrown out of chat" and have the forum members respond to the "wounded duck."  Unless you are privy to Oscar's e-mail, you are in chat and the forum, simultaneously, then you don't know the whole story.  Yes, a forum is for all to speak and voice their own opinions and that is what makes communication such a wonderful experience.  I am going to cap this one experience off right now and tell you that this is utter BS and it isn't worth another word on this topic.

BadgeHelpOscar

They are probably right about me being mean. I'm a meanie.

Get 'em Homer! Get 'em. Homer is the best forum bouncer in the biz.....YEAH!
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Homer

Topic is now locked.

Oscar, I'm only the best bouncer because of all the time I spend in bars. LOL :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!