Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

None of the autos work for me!! HELP!

Started by chelbylane,

Previous topic - Next topic

chelbylane

:'( PLease help! I have downloaded Stompzilla, it didnt work, then I downloaded Trouncer, still didn't work. Tried in Mozilla, and the tried in Internet Explorer, still nothing....says its working but nothing happens. Tried auto for Perfect Pair, nothing, Even the one for aces up, and jigsaw detector, and Omaha.....nothing, nada, zip zilch..... why?
Running XP....disbled virus pretection, and all file shring programs, still nothing......

Frustrated......but hoping its a simple error.....
Chelby

chelbylane

something about open game in browser.....its open!!! Then I DL'd stompzilla, and it said playing but nothing happened....

Jeffer

To copy Homer:

Please make sure to give as much information as you can when you have technical problems.

Here are some things that will help:

1) Operating system (Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP etc)
2) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc)
3) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc)
4) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)
5) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked
6) What Java you are using
7) Is anything at all happening when you start the program

You get the idea the more information the better.

Mikeael

chelbylane

1) Operating system ------ XP
2) Browser -------Internet Explorer and tried AOL and also Mozilla
3) Color setting----------- HIghest 32 bit
4) Screen resolution -------1024x768
5) Smooth edges of screen fonts------- checked
6) What Java you are using---Sun Micro
7) Is anything at all happening when you start the program------sometimes.....Stompzilla says playing but nothing happens...other than that--nope nothing keeps saying open game in browser......IT IS!!!

Barbara

First of all, uncheck those smooth edge fonts.  Tell me what happens next.

Barbara

Quote from: Mikeael on June 25, 2005, 10:49:21 PM
load the game first then start the auto
Not always valid advice for all the autos, yet good advice.  Bob's autos don't depend on the game or the auto being started in any particular order.

Gunner

I have noticed that in Poppit you have to run the auto first then open up the game, but I am not sure about the rest.

Barbara

Thunderpopper needs to have the game started first, then the auto grabs the game and then you push "start"

Gunner

Quote from: Barbara on June 25, 2005, 11:07:55 PM
Thunderpopper needs to have the game started first, then the auto grabs the game and then you push "start"

I guess my computer is different, because I have to start the Thunderpopper first and then open the game for it to work for me.

Barbara

OKay, that's fine.  I am just glad that it works well for you and I hope you are getting lots of badges.

chelbylane

I restarted out of frustration......psychological adjustment for the puter hehehe....trouncer works kind of.....but I get more points doing it myself....jigsaw detector is slower than me too....lol and it freezes.....and the seconds click by.....but still cant get any of the others to work......grrrrr

Gunner

Quote from: Barbara on June 25, 2005, 11:16:39 PM
OKay, that's fine. I am just glad that it works well for you and I hope you are getting lots of badges.

Thanks Barbara and I am getting all my badges, but still working on the 3rd one.

Barbara

Quote from: chelbylane on June 25, 2005, 11:19:58 PM
I restarted out of frustration......psychological adjustment for the puter hehehe....trouncer works kind of.....but I get more points doing it myself....jigsaw detector is slower than me too....lol and it freezes.....and the seconds click by.....but still cant get any of the others to work......grrrrr

Try switching javas.  Let me know what happens.

Jeffer

How much RAM do you have?  From you description, it sounds like you're running low.

It's also possible that you have other programs that are using up your RAM while you play.

To find out how much RAM you have availible Hit Cnt / Alt / Delete at once and go to the Performance Tab.  The "Physical Memory" area on the bottom right will tell you how much you have and how much is availible.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview