Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jigsaw Detective not sorting pieces correctly

Started by JohnsBeth,

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnsBeth

I have XP pro, font smoothing unchecked, 32 bit colors, 1152 x 864 screen resolution (but have also tried 800 x 600)
and Microsoft VM Java, 512 megs of RAM.

When I try to use Jigsaw Dective 4.3, it doesn't sort the puzzle pieces correctly on the frame.  It puts side pieces in the pile for top or bottom, and vice versa.  It also does not pull out the top left corner piece.  I have deleted my old copy and replaced it, and still have the same problem.  When I try to use 1.0, it can take up to 30 minutes to do an easy puzzle.

I have searched the other Jigsaw Detective threads and not found the answer to this one.  There must be 30 threads so if I missed it, I apologize.

Thanks for the help.

Barbara

Barbara

And if you have the Yahoo toolbar on your computer you need to get rid of it.  Go to add/delete programs and search for it.

JohnsBeth

already saw that and made sure I don't have it.  Was really hoping that would fix it.

smiles29

ok.  i have a question then.  why do we need to get rid of the yahoo toolbar for?  what problem does that create by having it?

~Ãutolovér~

Hi jvbs830, I was having the same problems as you with the Jigsaw auto and its fixed now, I'm using JavaVM.......
What I did was>>> Go to Tools/Internet options/Advanced, then scroll down to MicrosoftVM and tick the 3rd box (JIT complier for virtual machine enabled) once I did that it fixed it  O0, hope it works for you  :)

FlippantOne

It has something to do with how the browser is set up, it has a pop up blocker included and a couple of other things that will mess with the program.

kazandchip

this auto needs a bit of baby sitting with my PC, every 5 games or so it stops working but I am always at the PC to restart it( actually I am in awe as how it works , I loath jigsaw puzzles and this programme is brilliant)

JohnsBeth

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview