Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Texas Holdem

Started by number2,

Previous topic - Next topic

number2

Are there any autos out there besides the ones on this site that count cards and plays for you?

avs1roy33

There are, but badgehelp makes the very very best autos. Their programs and service are unmatched.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

number2

When i tried it, it raised with a pair of 2's, im looking for a little smarter auto, guess they dont make smart ones.

homelessdog

I sure hope they don't make a smart auto for Texas Hold Em.  That would be cheating at it's worst, robbing people of their tokens.  The auto that badgehelp has designed works great for getting you the two badges because it ensures that you play every hand.  The only thing it doesn't do is help you swindle people out of their tokens.

number2

I play with the robots but when you bet they all fold, i am trying to get both of those badges.

Jeffer

From the Badgehelp site:

"The assistant and and RoundUp are 2 separate programs.  The assistant will fold if it has a bad hand. RoundUp never folds and has no idea what it is doing. If you are just trying to get up the ranks and don't care if you win or lose but just need to play hands, then RoundUp is for you. We recommend using RoundUp anyway....if you really want to win, play the game manually."

smiles29

thank you jeffer.  that answered my question of is there any easy way to get those badges.  i guess there is no quicker or easier way than the auto.  its mighty morphan auto time for me!  :P

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Quote from: number2 on June 27, 2005, 06:26:57 AM
I play with the robots but when you bet they all fold, i am trying to get both of those badges.

Texas roundup has a feature where all it does is check.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview