Started by gagaman,

Previous topic - Next topic

gagaman

Hey Guys,

New Emoticons now out in Pogo Games!

tvc

I notice that there is a pup in there hmmmmm must be for Barbara lol

Barbara

Awwww, I hope he is a donut fetching puppy.

Carly

smiles29

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! wtfyou666.  you mini must be stylin now huh?  i havent spent any tokens on my mini yet.  im debating wether i should or not.  the only time i play the 4 games that it works in is when there is a challenge.   :-\ :-\ :-\

Motley

Oh, I'm having no problem seeing any of the new emoticons.  I have had to refresh my game three times already because people feel the need to scroll dancing Spikes.  It's my own fault, I should've turned the chat off sooner.  I am going to change my profile to say though, "Yes, my mini looks somewhat like me except my face is not rounded...I can't seem to load that page to change it.  Yes, I do dress like that and my hair really is moppy.  Thank you for inquiring but please no more Private Chat invites.  No, I will not go into Poker with you so I can dump tokens to you because your mini is fashion challenged."  I actually had one person PC me and want to know if I would be willing to get rid of some of my tokens so they could dress up their mini.

Thank you Pogo for this.

beanie

I'm sorry Motley but that made me laugh so hard-  some people are so funny - "will you dump some tokens to me so I can dress up my mini" - that is just too much- lol

campy

What is the catcus one I am seeing in the chat and how do we do it?  Thanks all

homelessdog

Quote from: campy on June 28, 2005, 11:50:35 AM
What is the catcus one I am seeing in the chat and how do we do it?  Thanks all

Click the Question Mark in the chat box and it shows you the instructions, which includes information on using all the new and hidden emoticons.

They all seem to work fine for me. 

Carly

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview