This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

super badge

Started by leezisme,

Previous topic - Next topic

leezisme

has anyone noticed the girl on the super badge is a mini? you can be your badge lmao. maybe thats why they aren't releasing a  second anniversary badge as such - this celebrates their 2nd anniversay as well as the release of the minis (which for pogo is quite a big thing)

hereatic555

caroline196

you can win the above badge once you have completed your 3 challenges this week O0

leezisme

or will they be releasing an anniversary badge? i thought it was in august anyway? anyway it might be next week cos some sites i've seen have the super challenge for the next two weeks? probably unlikely but i dunno.

leah

Anniv. badge would be July 23, 2005.   :)

tvc

I guess jigsaw's july badge does not go towards this right?

caroline196

only challenges go towards the super badge.complete the 2 challenges plus 1 of yr personal challenges to rewarded with your super badge.game award badges do not count as a challenge

dwncountry

Does anyone know how your supposed to get the Summer of Love badge if you have already completed all the challenges?  :-\

Jeffer

If you completed both your challenges and your personal challenge for this week you should have your Super badge.

christina

I like how is says "winy ANY three challenge badges" etc etc, and you only have the two challenges to pick from. I wish it included Jigsaw, I can't play Pinochle for anything. The last time I tried I got my butt handed to me for two hours. Yik!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Barbara

Quote from: christina on June 29, 2005, 10:46:06 PM
I like how is says "winy ANY three challenge badges" etc etc, and you only have the two challenges to pick from. I wish it included Jigsaw, I can't play Pinochle for anything. The last time I tried I got my butt handed to me for two hours. Yik!
I'll help you with the pinochle challenge.

christina

Barbara, I will be away today and tomorrow. If you have any free time between Saturday and next Tuesday let me know. I would aprreciate the help!  :-*

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview